Calling interview participants who are using Confluence Cloud

Paulina Zeng
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2021

ℹ️ Research is closed ℹ️

Hello Community! 👋

We are looking at how we can improve the search experience in Confluence Cloud for your organization.

We want to make sure Confluence can meet your expectation, but we need your help! We want to learn about your experiences and hear your feedback. During the 60 minutes remote interview, we hope to learn about your work and how you go about finding information.

As a token of our appreciation, you'll receive an e-gift card worth $100 USD within 5 days of completing your session.

If you're interested in taking part, we want to talk to you! Please contact me at pzeng@atlassian.com or add a comment below. We will be in touch to coordinate a time that works best for you! 🙂

Thanks, everyone! We look forward to meeting you!

Cheers,
Paulina Zeng
Confluence Cloud

4 comments

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2021

@Paulina Zeng  I am interested

LIGHTNING OMEGA 2 636 April 12, 2021

Is there some type of sign-up or registration form.  I would love to participate in this.  My name is Darrell Hall, (MD, MSCIS).  This is only my fourth year in Data Science, and even though I've been in IT for a while and I'm a physician (so I can do complex), it took at least 3 years for me to understand what fit where and why?  Participation in this endeavor will help quite a bit as I build a multi-faceted site dedicated to innovation, education and dealing with health care disparities by utilizing data science, machine learning algorithms and Deep Learning when applicable,...using local and cloud based systems.  Look forward to working with you, if this project isn't at max capacity.

DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2021

@Paulina Zeng I'm in.

Pushpkant Garg
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 14, 2021

Interested

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events