Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug: Content inside of Excerpt, all fonts shrunk by ~ 12.5%

YG March 9, 2022

Hello,

I'm really enjoying Confluence Cloud, it's a good product that makes documentation come to life. 

There's a problem with Excerpt. For some reason the text content inside of an Excerpt Macro is shrunk by 12.5%, including when the page is displayed (not in Editing mode). 

This is very annoying an unnecessary. The point of the macro is simply to include content from one page onto another. Not to format things strangely, that make it look less uniform.

It's caused by a single css attribute, that set's the font size to 0.875rem for no reason.

Capture-99.PNG

Capture-100.PNG

3 answers

1 vote
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 9, 2022

@Kevin Parker Welcome to Confluence Cloud!

I never noticed this, and ran some tests tonight to see it for my own eyes. What is strange is that when the excerpt is included in another page the font size is correct.

The issue is already documented and you can upvote and follow it here: 

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-66591

Thanks for posting!

0 votes
Nicholas Wade March 18, 2022

You can see this clearly by pasting both bits of text in Word (keeping the original formatting)

excerptFont.PNG

0 votes
YG March 10, 2022

Yes, you're correct it's the correct font size on the other page that includes... The problem here is it wrecks the font size on the original page it was on!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events