Blog layout / design for a project

Anna With Rødstøl October 6, 2020

Hi! I'm currently managing the Confluence blog for a Project I'm attending, and we use the blog function weekly where managers can share their weeks status, tasks and social happenings. The blog is currently just set up as a 'free text' site where all the managers have their own section to type into. I think this design is quite dull, so I was wondering if anyone has set up their blog in a different way, and wish to share? Or if someone has some inspirational photos I can see?

Thanks!

1 comment

Sven Schatter _Lively Apps_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 6, 2020

Hi Anna,

Might be a bit biased here since it's our own app, but I really love how my colleagues have arranged the blog overview in Lively Blogs. Here's a screenshot of what it looks like:

1f7c9802-2542-49bd-ac6f-ecb10a2fb3e2

Cool thing about Lively Blogs is also that it allows you to set teaser images for blog posts and comes with a lot of macros that let you display blog overviews like the one in the screenshot on space home pages or other overviews. :)

Cheers,
Sven

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events