Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Bryce Hays
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2018

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!

We're looking for people to participate in a remote 1-hr workshop. To thank you for your time, we'll give you USD $100 to redeem in your local currency as a voucher, via PayPal or as a charity contribution. To qualify, answer a few short questions. If you’re selected, you'll receive an email or a phone call from one of our researchers.

26 comments

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2018

Is there a chance for a second workshop taking place? I'm intrigued what's happening in that workshop and I love templates :D -Max

Like # people like this
shinedown99 November 3, 2018

I would love to take part.

I am using templates and I started a few months ago with going more and more into the details.

Thomas

zeke Condon November 4, 2018

I too would love to take part - we use templates for project spaces to control things like reporting templates and requirements docs

Manuel Merki November 6, 2018

Hello Bryce, we use around 20 page templates. If the times for the workshop fits in, I'm happy to help. 

Sean Sun November 7, 2018

I like to help confluence to improve templates.

George de los Santos November 7, 2018

My company uses templates on a large scale to service over 50 active spaces that hold over 1000 different pages. I would cherish the opportunity to be involved with helping to improve Australasian templates. 

Melanie Warner November 7, 2018

I'd be happy to join. I love using the templates as they provide detailed guidance with ease. 

Darren Lyons November 7, 2018

I'm a templates user on confluence cloud and would love to help improve them.

Lars Bachmann November 8, 2018

Guess we created a lot of these templates in the past few years >>> charity contribution of course

Josh Wright November 9, 2018

On premise Confluence 6.3.3 + JIRA v7.4.2 user. 

We try to keep to around 6 templates per space.
I'm would love to take part - UK timezone. 

Arlene Butwell November 11, 2018

Yes I use and create templates in Confluence for project management  and would love to be involved :)

Norberto Soares November 12, 2018

We use Page Templates very regularly on our Confluence Cloud at work.

I also use Page Templates on my self-hosted Confluence Server.

Radek Antoniuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2018

I'm interested in what are the plans for extending Templates usage, especially when using together with Page Properties macros. I have some nice usecases I'd like the Templates to support dynamically :) Let me know how can I help!

Kim Hudson November 13, 2018

Interested. Newly converted Confluence user at 4 months old. Would love the opportunity to work more with templates. Thank you!

Deleted user November 14, 2018

I haven't seen anything about a 2nd workshop. I would love to take part in one to help myself and my Reps.

Donna Yee November 15, 2018

I would love to take part as well as I'm working on massive documentation initiatives and have been building lots of templates for my team! 

François Dumais November 16, 2018

I love $100.  However, I am a Confluence admin at work and we are desparately in need of ways to save up time, on ways to leverage on existing work, on new ways of presenting information for users, having homogeneity in view.

Filip Callewaert November 20, 2018

Hi! We use tons of templates! Interested in the workshop!

Madhusudhan Matrubai November 20, 2018

Hi There, I have always been a great fan of templates and if I can learn something new, that would be great. 

Dia November 20, 2018

We use templates, but not enough. I am always open to learning more. I hope it's not to late and that I am available and invited to be a 'research lab rat'!  (lol)

Cris Tavares November 23, 2018

We started using and definitely would love to dig into this world...

Tim Ringsleben November 27, 2018

Is the workshop already over?

Robert Kidd November 29, 2018

I'd be interested in the template workshop!

Chris Iacovelli December 3, 2018

I have a heavily templated environment to allow for requirement repository creation and reporting. I would like to be included. 

Greigh MacMichael December 9, 2018

This is right up my ally I would love it to participate!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events