Atlassian HR webinar this week!

Elena Rover
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 22, 2021

Hi!

I wanted to let everyone know about an exciting webinar this week. Our Atlassian People team is sharing how they use our products to work smarter, orchestrating and streamlining everything from hiring to onboarding to almost all of our People ops. They show how our products are useful as well as ideas that are product-agnostic to make HR run more smoothly and help everyone in an entire org get better organized.

Check it out: Sign up here for the webinar with 3 to choose from to work in time zones around the world.  

Work-513-NEW-design-for-HR-webinar-emails-1.jpg

1 comment

Sharon Helms
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2021

I'm sorry I missed this -- was the webinar recorded, and is it available by chance? Thanks!

Elena Rover
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 16, 2021

Hi @Sharon Helms  Yes. The on-demand webinar is available at the same link. Enjoy! 

Like Sharon Helms likes this
Sharon Helms
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2021

Thank you!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events