It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Adding Members to Group Edited

I feel like this is probably somewhere, but I can't find the "how to". I'm trying to add members to an existing. I should be able to add people to groups, right? Could you please point me in the right direction or help me accomplish this? I go to "permissions" and don't see where I can actually click a group name or anything like that to edit who are members of that group. Thank you in advance.

1 comment

Hi Michelle,

you should be able to do that using "User Management" section reserved to Administrators.

Here step by step guide https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/adding-or-removing-users-in-groups-138321.html

I don't know if you are using AD and/or JIRA in order to have users in your Confluence instance. In that case, you should share how this integration has been performed.

Ciao,

Fabio

I'm only seeing "Projects" when I select the cog icon, which is perhaps where I'm getting lost. When I try to configure settings within the Confluence page or Jira Dev Tools, I don't see any option that says "General Configuration" when I select that settings icon. (I'm using Jira Confluence.)

Hi @Michelle Stanforth,

just a Confluence Administrator can do that. Probably, you need to ask to a Confluence Admin.

Regards,

Fabio

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

How is your team having fun and bonding, remotely, utilizing Confluence?

Thanks everyone for answering last week’s question. The winner of the random drawing from those who commented is: @LarryBrock I’ll contact you separately with your prize details. This wee...

296 views 9 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you