Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add calendar to Confluence page.

Merve Kosesoy June 4, 2018

Hello, 

I want to add a vacations calendar in our team's confluence page, yet there is no Calendars in the Confluence header or space sidebar. I don't want to pay for add-ins. 

15 answers

1 vote
Deleted user January 14, 2019

Hi @Merve Kosesoy,

You could add an HTML macro, add the google calendar href code to the macro. 

1 vote
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2018

You could embed a Google Calendar. That's free.

0 votes
Chris Kent
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2022

Here is a free App that you can use, for Confluence Server only...

https://kc-dev.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CEFC/overview 

0 votes
Admin July 6, 2020

Hi,

I am also looking for this solution, can you please help me how to embed teamup calendar in confluence using IFRAME?

0 votes
Anuj B March 21, 2019

To log any leaves, do the team members need to log into Google first?

0 votes
Danny _Newcastle_UK_ January 14, 2019

DELETED

0 votes
Mark Francis January 14, 2019

fffffffff

0 votes
Cristian Șelaru January 3, 2019

how? how do you add a google calendar to a space?

0 votes
Deleted user June 5, 2018

Agree with @Davin Studer

If you want the functionality but at no cost then Google Calendar has you covered. 

0 votes
Stibally Guardado June 4, 2018

I have been using https://www.teamup.com/ for quite some time, it's free and you can embed it in Confluence using an iFrame.

0 votes
Alec Jasanovsky June 4, 2018

Unfortunately not. Most calendars are paid. But you can use the built in calendar-gadget on your dashboard. Although this will only be for tracking jira tickets. 

0 votes
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 4, 2018
0 votes
Alec Jasanovsky June 4, 2018

@Merve Kosesoy

You'll need to check your addons in the confluence section, and if it still doesn't show up or if you already have it installed, you can select an edit option on the bottom of the space toolbar to add more options including calendars. You'll need to hover close for the edit button to appear. 

0 votes
Merve Kosesoy June 4, 2018

No, I don't have it. Is there a way to add a calendar without purchasing ?

0 votes
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 4, 2018

@Merve KosesoyDo you  have the calender plugin in your confluence instance ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events