ALL OF MY DATA IS GONE - 3 years of work 😭😭😭

Alejandro PinzΓ³n April 12, 2021

Hi, 

All of my data from my account is gone. Can you please check?

We have hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of critical documentation and we can't access it!

Thanks,

Alejanndro

1 comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2021

You will need to ask Atlassian support about this, over at https://support.atlassian.com/contact

They will have a full backup, and may be able to re-instate your account immediately once they have uncovered what the problme is.  (Start by checking that your subscription has not lapsed in my.atlassian.com)

Alejandro PinzΓ³n April 12, 2021

I asked them about this, and they answer my messages but they're saying I need to upgrade my account in order to receive service. 

I'm so saddened to see that there's no genuine interest to help a customer who has paid them thousands of dollars in the past just because I can't afford that same plan today. 😭😭😭

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2021

So, you've not lost anything, you've chosen to discard it by not paying for the service any more.

You will need to pay for the service you've been getting, for a little longer, then Atlassian will restore your access to it.  Then if you want a copy of your data for when you stop the service again, you can create a backup and download it, or export the spaces you need and keep the downloads of those.

Like β€’ Deleted user likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events