AI Chatbot like Tailwind

Jean-Philippe Ehret May 14, 2023

Hi there,

Is there a plan to offer an AI Chatbot learning from our documents stored in Confluence, similarly to the Google Tailwind project?

Cheers,

4 comments

Jens Schumacher - Released_so
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 14, 2023

Hi @Jean-Philippe Ehret 

Take a look at Atlassian Intelligence. Those are the AI features that have been announced so far by Atlassian. I believe this is just the beginning though. 

Cheers,
Jens

Like # people like this
Jean-Philippe Ehret May 31, 2023

I requested an early access thanks.

Michael -Get Report- May 30, 2023

Yep, seems Atlassian Intelligence will cover it perfectly.

But mind me asking - @Jean-Philippe Ehret , what are you planning to use it for?

*I'm thinking how to improve my chatGPT plugin.

Jean-Philippe Ehret May 31, 2023

Hi Michael,
That's confidential for now, but I see we could potentially partner up in the future to deliver what we need. Will see what atlassian intelligence can provide.
JP

Amogh Sarda July 4, 2023

Hey @Jean-Philippe Ehret,

I think Atlassian Intelligence will do a lot of what you're looking for.

However, if you're looking for something you can use right away (and potentially something that can work for more than just Confluence), feel free to check out the app we made. It's called "ChatGPT for Confluence" :)

Cheers,
Amogh

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2023

@Jean-Philippe Ehret

If you want to know how to enable Atlassian Intelligence and use it with the products. Here you watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ulcus_g4YQ&t=4s

I hope it will help.

Monika

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events