cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A different design for page properties.

Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2018

Afternoon everyone,

Sometimes building a template can be a challenging, but here is something which might help you ... at least in the page properties section.

Let me start by saying I love the page properties report. Reviewing results in one spot saves a lot of time when it comes to projects or reviewing team data.

One thing I dislike though is having to create a vertical table (many rows) for every piece of data I want to roll up to a dashboard.

If you want your page property's content to display horizontally, try utilizing multiple page properties macros

• Note: You can't put the macros side-by-side, so you will need to insert a table to achieve this.

Example:

s.jpg

How?

r.jpg

Note: Unfortunately we will somehow need to code "border=0" in the HTML so the exterior lines disappear.  Style border="0" worked on the <td> tags, however the borders came back when editing the page.

I hope this generated some ideas for your templates!

Regards!

Jonathan

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events