You asked, we delivered: Your most searched for Confluence templates are here! 🎉

Hi everyone!

My name is Sumeeta and I'm a product marketer on the Confluence team. I’m super excited to share that we have created 18 brand new page and whiteboard templates that are now available in Confluence!

Many of you have already taken advantage of our 100+ templates to streamline your work, enhance collaboration, and boost productivity on Confluence. We wanted to add to that momentum by building out some of your most searched for templates. We also partnered with Lenny Rachitsky, a well known influencer within the product management community, for his top-rated business newsletter (LennysNewsletter.com) and popular podcast, Lenny’s Podcast.

This diverse set of templates cater to a wide range of needs and are aimed at empowering you to work more efficiently. We hope they make your day-to-day tasks easier.

Your feedback is invaluable to us, so please let us know which templates you find most exciting and what other templates you would like to see in the future!

Whiteboard templates:

Vision Board - Visually organize goals and align teams with strategic objectives using images, quotes, and critical ideas.

Venn Diagram - Aid collaboration and decision-making by visualizing areas of overlap and differences.

Storyboard - Visually map project elements and phases to enhance collaboration, creativity, and clear communication.

Action Plan - Outline tasks, deadlines, and responsibilities to streamline project management.

Root Cause Analysis - Determine the root cause of an issue so you can correct it and prevent it from happening again.

Executive Summary - Engage your stakeholders with a compelling executive summary.

Stakeholder Mapping - Visualize and manage stakeholder relationships effortlessly.

Annual Calendar - Plan and track goals for the year with this template.

Page templates:

Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) - Follow the structured steps outlined to ensure consistency and efficiency in your operational processes.

Business Proposal - Craft a compelling pitch to showcase your business or project.

Project Charter - Specify the goals, requirements, and key stakeholders of your project to ensure clear communication.

Project Timeline - Outline the key milestones and deadlines for your project to ensure alignment among stakeholders.

Statement of Work (SOW) - Effectively outline the scope of work and project deliverables for clear communication and agreement with clients.

Budget Proposal - Describe your project scope, financial needs, and goals to procure funding.

Project Milestone - Track key project milestones and deliverables to ensure alignment and progress among stakeholders.

Resource Planning - Organize and allocate resources for optimal project management and team coordination.

Lenny Rachitsky’s Templates:

Lenny's Product Requirements - A 3-step framework to align your team and solve core problems.

Lenny's State of Me - Communicate with your manager about key priorities and topics to get the recognition that you deserve.

Lenny's Performance Review - Capture performance and areas for improvement for employees.

Which template are you most excited to use, and what other templates would you like to see? Let us know in the comments below!

1 comment

Laurie Sciutti
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2024

👏 Awesome!  SOW, SOP and Annual Calendar templates look great ~ will most likely be adding those to my site..  Honorable mention 🥇:  Lenny's State of Me 

Thank you!

Like Kristen Roth likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events