Welcome to the Confluence Holiday Workshop 🎁

holiday-winter.png

Welcome to Confluence’s Holiday Workshop, where knowledge and collaboration collide!

This year, come celebrate the holidays with brand-new Confluence features to kick off your new year, best practices to help you collaborate even better with your team, and festive community activities to get you in the holiday mood. 

The Confluence elves have been tinkering in their workshop all year so they'll be ready! Along the way, help us spread holiday cheer far and wide on community and social media with #ConfluenceHolidayWorkshop

Make it on the "nice" list (and earn a badge!) by participating in our community activities:

Plus, look out for Confluence goodies dropping along the way: 

This page will be updated with links as the articles above go live. 

Comment or like this post to sign up for the holiday workshop fun!

46 comments

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2021

Rock your confluence, I have already registered!

QQ截图20211202094306.png

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2021

@Ollie Guan - ooh, where did you register? 

@Reni Carlson - as a knowledge management junkie, I appreciate this workshop!

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 1, 2021
Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 1, 2021

Oh thanks a lot Ollie! 🙏

Like # people like this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 1, 2021

Thanks @Ollie Guan !

Like # people like this
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 1, 2021

To me, Confluence is better than Christmas 🎄 ! I'm in!

Like # people like this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 1, 2021

All we want for christmas is Confluence (documentation) 🎄

Like # people like this
Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 1, 2021

That looks like fun activities, @Reni Carlson!

To add on what @Ollie Guan linked, there's also an advent calendar for our rock the docs page which nicely extends this Confluence Holiday Workshop, I think: https://www.k15t.com/rock-the-docs/advent-calendar.

Like # people like this
Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 1, 2021

This sounds fun!!

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2021

I love this idea!  I love Christmas too!!

Like # people like this
Ammar Ahmed Butt
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 2, 2021

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 6, 2021

Capture2.PNG

Like Reni Carlson likes this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 7, 2021

Amazing, I'm in!

🎶  I'll be rockin' around my Confluence, having a happy Atlassian holiday in no time 😅

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 7, 2021

Loving this space! I have enjoyed my coffee while catching up here.

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 7, 2021

Thanks @Reni Carlson for pushing us out of our routines and also for helping us be better people. We never show enough gratitude.

giphy 

Like # people like this
Ammar Ahmed Butt
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 7, 2021

Yoooo!

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 8, 2021

Exciting and fun filled December. I'm loving this Confluence year end holiday theme.

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 8, 2021

How am I spending my morning you ask? 

giphy

Until a link is added to:

✨ Wednesday 12/8, Confluence edition of your favorite holiday song/book/film

Like # people like this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2021

I love Confluence 💙

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 8, 2021

@Reni Carlson , is there a page up on today’s (12/8) workshop? There isn’t a link above.

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 8, 2021

@Jack Brickey it will be 12/8 somewhere in the world for another 12 hours, @Reni Carlson has time!

Like # people like this
Reni Carlson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 8, 2021

@Jack Brickey good question! It's coming shortly :) 

Like # people like this
Meg Bailey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 8, 2021

We're live now @Andy Gladstone @Jack Brickey! Confluence's elves aren't exempt from "supply chain issues" 😂

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 10, 2021

@Reni Carlson @Meg Bailey and the rest of the community watching and interacting with this page:

I just wanted to say thank you for a fun week of challenges and content!

Have a great weekend, looking forward to next week's shenanigans!

Like # people like this
Reni Carlson
Atlassian Team
December 10, 2021

@Andy Gladstone thank you for being an incredible participant and spreading the love!! Have a great weekend - can't wait for it all to begin again next week :) 

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events