Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We’re looking for teams who use Confluence and want a new way to visually collaborate!

community-post (1).png

Are your teams ready to transform the way they run workshops, brainstorming sessions & planning? Sign up for the waitlist now to try a new engaging feature of Confluence that’ll change the way your teams collaborate.

What’s involved?

If you qualify, you’d get early access to something we’re cooking up. It would require having multiple teams using the feature in their daily workflows and occasionally reporting bugs, asking questions, suggesting ideas, and giving other feedback.

How do I sign up?

Join this waitlist here. We’ll contact you if you qualify.

Thanks,

Christina

Confluence Product Manager

11 comments

nasr.kherroubi January 10, 2023

Hi,

Great news!

I may be interested in it. How much time would it require?

Thanks,

Nas

Saegus Consultant

Like Christina Ristevski likes this
Christina Ristevski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 11, 2023

Hey Nas, 

The Early Access Program for this feature will likely run until sometime in May.

All we ask is that your team use it in your day-to-day, no commitment to catching up with us.

Hope that helps!

Cheers

Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 12, 2023

This looks pretty awesome @Christina Ristevski! It'd be fun to a make a video or two about Fabric. ;)

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2023

Signed up @Christina Ristevski. would be really great to check out in the context of remote workshops at first glance. 

Sara Beyer January 17, 2023

@Christina Ristevski Looks amazing! Can you please confirm if this will also be available for Confluence Data Center?

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2023

This would be awesome! We tend to bounce between tools, but would love to stay within our favorite suite of products. :)

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 19, 2023

Hmm. I thought I already signed up for this EAP. Just filled out the form again. Looking forward. 

saleh hameed January 19, 2023

I need more information about it.

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 20, 2023

Hi @Christina Ristevski

Filled out the form. Looking forward to it :-)

I wanted something like this from the beginning that could have native compatibility with Atlassian Products. Good that it started with Confluence!!

Thanks,
Pramodh

Christina Ristevski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 29, 2023

@Sara Beyer thanks! Unfortunately this experience will only be available to Confluence Cloud customers. 

Like Sara Beyer likes this
Christina Ristevski
Atlassian Team
January 29, 2023

@saleh hameed Feel free to email me and we can set up some time to chat if you're interested! My email is cristevski@atlassian.com

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events