Want to participate in research on license management for Confluence Cloud? Here's your chance!

Summary: I’m looking for people to participate in a remote research session focused on license management for Confluence Cloud.

Hello Confluence Community! 👋

I’m Sofia, a Researcher at Atlassian. I am looking for people to participate in a 1-on-1 remote research session as part of our continuous effort to improve Confluence!

The aim of this session is to gain insights into the decision-making process around license management for Confluence, as well as to understand the factors that drive your product licensing decisions in general. As a token of appreciation, you will receive a thank-you gift 🎁 after you have taken part in the research session.

Want to get involved? Sign-up for a session here

We appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you!

- Sofia

5 comments

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2023

I'm in! Well, at least signed up.

Like # people like this
Wes Farnsworth May 5, 2023

I signed up as well!

Like # people like this
Piyush A (STR)
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2023

Same here

Like # people like this
Filip Callewaert August 11, 2023

Interested!

Elizabeth Pereira September 12, 2023

interesada 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events