Single-space guests now on Confluence Cloud!

85 comments

Mark Haller December 19, 2022

Hi @Nidhi Raj loving this feature and using it with all our clients now.  As an ecommerce agency we have internal staff, contracts/consultants and our clients.  For all clients, they only need access to one space - so it's working great!

Can I ask - is there any plan to bring SINGLE PROJECT GUESTS FOR JIRA ?

That would be amaaaaaazing!

Like # people like this
Addison Rich January 5, 2023

Similar to Mark, we are using this external guest feature with clients to provide them access to only a specific landing page, it's working great.

@Nidhi Raj From the Terms of Service: "We make no promises that any Beta Versions will ever be made generally available. "

Question, is there a roadmap for this to be out of beta and an official feature, i.e. is there any business risk in relying on this beta feature? Not sure what assurances you can give (an official roadmap with a full release date would be great), but we would like to know this as we continue expanding to other clients - if it turned off one day we would be in a bit of trouble.

Thanks

Like # people like this
Remie Bolte May 8, 2023

For those who are looking to use this feature, I would love to invite you to voice your opinion about Guest access for 3rd-party apps! I'm running two polls, one with anonymous response on Twitter (https://twitter.com/rbolte/status/1655641367425499137) and one on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:ugcPost:7061408353897304064/)

Like # people like this
Andrew Rose May 24, 2023

Will Guests be able to use the Search tools in Confluence.

Like Kalin U likes this
Hailin_Zhang May 24, 2023

Got an email from Atlassian today that Confluence guests will be charged from Q3 2023.

@Nidhi Raj Is there any pricing details of Confluence guest?

Like # people like this
Karsten Thygesen July 4, 2023

We have been using it for some time now, and it is excellent for allowing customer access to customer specific spaces - but only super admin can add/invite new guests - it would be great if space admin could have that option as well...

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this
Clint Young July 18, 2023

I'm late to the party, but I'm testing this out today!

Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 23, 2023

Confluence guests are so useful! We just had to sing about it in our latest video: https://youtu.be/cONDy0jQLrU

Like # people like this
Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 23, 2023

Thanks for that @Matt Reiner _K15t_  - awesome video simplifying it ... yet to use this! (BTW I didnt notice but this song seems to be a play on the Beauty and the Beast song right :D)

Like Matt Reiner _K15t_ likes this
Kalin U
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 23, 2023

@Matt Reiner _K15t_  K15t's video you shared is informative, brief ant yet absurdly funny at the same time :)

Like Matt Reiner _K15t_ likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events