πŸŽ‰ Share your thoughts for a chance to win!

UPDATE: April 2, 2024. This survey is now closed. Thank you so much to all who participated! Winners have been notified via email.

Using Confluence cloud? We want to hear from you!

Atlassian is conducting a brief 5-minute survey to gather valuable feedback from our Confluence community. By participating, you'll not only help us improve Confluence, but you'll also have the chance to win one of five $100 gift cards!

How to Participate:

1. Take 5 minutes to complete the survey

2. Submit your responses by Mar 29, 2024, and get entered into the drawing

3. Winners will be notified via email on Apr 2, 2024

Survey Link: Take the Survey Now

Your input is crucial in shaping the future of Confluence, and we can't wait to hear your thoughts.

Thank you for being a part of the Confluence Community πŸ’™

No purchase necessary. Ends 11:59 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time on March 29, 2024. Official rules here.

6 comments

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2024

Survey time is back and thank you @Gabby Williams 

Like β€’ Gabby Williams likes this
Heather Blue March 20, 2024

@Gabby Williams  Thank you!

I feel dumb but I accidentally put a typo in my email after I submitted it. :(

It's "Heather" not "Heatger" lol

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2024

@Gabby Williams sorry I'm late (which means I was not the first one to respond)! Survey completed!

Gabby Williams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 2, 2024

Thank you so much to all who participated! Winners have been notified via email.

Like β€’ Andy Gladstone likes this
Marco MΓΌller April 9, 2024

Just a quick Feedback: I received a mail promoting this survey on 9th of April, seven days after the survey was closed :)

Markus Rohrmeier April 10, 2024

I also received the email on 9th of April.  Apparently it took a while for the e-mail to arrive in Germany.  ;-)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events