Resize table columns easily with the new Distribute columns feature

We’re rolling out updates to the table experience. If you don’t see these updates yet, they should be available soon.

It’s now easy to format and display information in your table with the option to Distribute columns. This update makes it easy to format your table by allowing you to resize columns to be the same width. 

Select the columns you would like to resize, and then choose Distribute columns from the dropdown menu to make all of the columns you selected the same width. You can also select the entire table to resize all columns in the table.

Use the Distribute columns option to present information clearly and consistently across your tables.

distribute.gif

2 comments

Thoa Campbell September 1, 2021

So I made attempts at giving this feature a try.  It seems like an all or nothing option in which a user cannot go back to re-edit individual columns or the entire table.  Option is only present when attempting to update the entire table vs. individual columns.  If I wanted to update the table again, the option to re-distribute isn't allowed. 

Like Jason D likes this
Jason D May 4, 2023

Is there a way to only amend the selected columns in a table?  I am not able to update following the suggested process.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events