🙌 Reactions in Confluence are now more delightful!

The Confluence team is thrilled to release delightful reactions!

Work is... well, work. So we hope our new deeeelightful release brings a little bit of joy to your day. Forget the static hearts, silent thumbs up, still flames... now when you react to content in Confluence, those emojis will exuberantly bubble up. Express yourself and get a little dopamine boost 🤩 

This isn't limited to our emojis -- the floating effects will work on Atlassian-provided emojis as well as any custom emojis you may have created. 

comment reactions 2.gif

Where will you see this?

You will see this in multiple places in Confluence:

• Page & blog reactions

• Reactions to comments

• Reactions in the Home feed

Reduce Motion

For users that have changed their preferences in relation to animations, this effect will be disabled:

• In Windows 10: Settings > Ease of Access > Display > toggle Show animations in Windows

• In Windows 11: Settings > Accessibility > Visual Effects > Animation Effects

• In macOS: System Preferences > Accessibility > Display > Reduce motion

• In iOS: Settings > Accessibility > Motion > Reduce motion

• In Android 9+: Settings > Accessibility > Remove animations

Give it a try and let the emoji fun begin! 😍

6 comments

Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2024

fun!  

Sorry but this reminds me of:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW_7Q_tAk9I&t=4s

Like # people like this
Kelly Stocker
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 10, 2024

Please make a Zazzie emoji!! 

Like # people like this
Tim Eddelbüttel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2024

Just my 2 cent, it's always surprising to me, how often the Confluence & Jira teams can announce improvements to emojis. It's Confluence or Jira and not a chat.

Like # people like this
Kristian Klima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 11, 2024

@Tim Eddelbüttel I'm with you :) 

Like # people like this
Monika Rani
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 15, 2024

It's good thank you team.

Like Amanda Barber likes this
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 2, 2024

How delightful, @Nidhi Raj

Made a little sharable video to celebrate!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events