Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Preview Azure DevOps Work Items in Confluence and Jira

Want to keep your team on top your work tracked in Azure DevOps? No problem! With Smart Links for Azure DevOps, you can easily add Work Items (i.e. epics, issues, and tasks) directly to your Confluence Pages and Jira tickets. Read more about Smart Links.

Add Azure DevOps epics, issues, and tasks directly on Confluence and Jira

To add an Azure DevOps Smart Link, simply paste the URL link on a Confluence page or type “/link” to insert. Once pasted, you can view the file as a small “inline” link which quickly tells you the link is for an Azure DevOps epic Work Item. In this example, the Work Item is named “Add newsletter button to homepage”.

Pasted_Image_2_2_21__5_35_PM.png

You can toggle your inline view to a more impactful “card” view where you can see more information about that Azure DevOps Work Item like the number of comments on it, and the time it was last updated.

48c9bd2c-be54-4d5a-a78e-b864fe79a0f5.png

View your latest Azure DevOps Work Items side-by-side with your technical documentation in Confluence, all on one page!

More Smart Links are coming so stay tuned!

1 comment

Hi @Jonno Katahanas just what we need however not working for me with Azure DevOps - any suggestions? 

*Update - now working, not sure why but all good :) 

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence Mythbusters: Does Atlassian even use Confluence?

Hi, Confluence collaborators! As part of #Confluence-Collaboratory month, we’ve created a very special Mythsbusters segment, where we're dive into an interesting myth and uncover the truth behind i...

1,597 views 7 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you