Presenter Mode for Confluence is here 🖥 👩‍💻

135 comments

marcusobrien May 23, 2022

So Presentation mode = Remove border of page.  Like a lot of Atlassian new features this is another gimmick. Do you read you're own Jiras for making Atlassian products better ? The ones we all vote on to supposedly chose new features ? Take a look at the hundreds of votes on issues that get ignored. Seriously this isnt a rant, take a look. There are hundreds of basic features and change requests asked for by your community, basic things like making a auto numbered list on Confluence to have items inserted in between, these requests are 5 years old, and have hundreds of votes.  Why not work on some of these ?

Like # people like this
Sundara Rao Damaraju May 23, 2022

Excellent, no more switching between JIRA and Microsoft environments. Thanks to Atlasian.

Tim Verstraete May 24, 2022

Looks like an interesting feature. Cool.

Ann-Marie Batten May 24, 2022

When do you expect this to be rolled out to all cloud instances? I've been impatiently waiting for this since Team 22.   

Like # people like this
J May 24, 2022

Nice, is this only available in Cloud? 

Like # people like this
Robbie Singleton May 24, 2022

Thank you for this feature! I can't wait!  😃

ZakOZ May 24, 2022

yeap ! a non-disturbing way to review the page quietly !! good good ! so ez tools !

Mike P May 24, 2022

Need this in Data Center!

Like Lukas likes this
Bianca Barría May 24, 2022

We have been waiting for this one!!

Excelent news

Benjamin Marchant May 24, 2022

Thank you for this innovative feature that I will definitely use but didn't even realize I needed. Looking forward to using it soon!

Jeff Judge May 24, 2022

We use Confluence to run our weekly business reviews...huge win here! Thank you.

Edward Abbati May 24, 2022

Do I need to setup this feature?  Right now I don't see it in the menu you are showing.

Manuel del Valle May 24, 2022

This is great, it will be very useful.. Kudos to you..!

Another feature that we're missing and would love to see is a way to publish a static (read-only) version of the Confluence wiki, sort of pure html+css style.

Are you thinking about implementing something like that?

rahul.shah May 24, 2022

We are being teased here :(  they tell us of this great feature we would use every stand up meetings and now we have to wait until its rolled out! wish they just suprised us with it straight away

allison May 24, 2022

Can you share a page in Presenter Mode? We have a knowledge base for our customers and would love to have it look nicer!

Like Mark McPartland likes this
Edward Abbati May 24, 2022

I got so excited I missed that it had not rolled out yet:-(

Shailesh Mangal May 24, 2022

Amazing! Goodbye PPTs, coming generations would find it hard to believe we actually lived without it. 

Letícia Daniel May 24, 2022

Loving it!

Theresa McFarlane May 24, 2022

I can't wait to try this out.

Jamie Hartman May 24, 2022

I'm using an ultra-wide (DQHD) monitor and sharing a full-screen in remote conference calls is problematic.

Are there plans to allow the presenter mode view, but not force the browser session to full-screen mode?

Like Justin Schmauser likes this
sundaresan May 24, 2022

cool feature

kalford May 24, 2022

Hi Stephanie, 

Are you able to demo this  or do you have a video? 

Shami T May 24, 2022

I dont see the option yet, hope to get this soon on our instance.

B_ Normann P_ Nielsen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2022

@Ollie Guan ... On DC... In Your dreams ....

Oleksii Golikov May 24, 2022

Make it printable in this mode. Export to PDF is awful, probably this mode and printing from a browser could be workaround.

Allow to configure CSS for presenter mode to apply branding for presenters and for printing as well.

Like Deleted user likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events