Play Confluence Bingo with us!

96 comments

Rita Nygren December 21, 2020

Where does one get Atlassian swag?image.png

Like Jessica Taylor likes this
Heth Siemer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 21, 2020

If we count the four corners and Sharks, I got a triple bingo.

UPDATE: I MISSED ONE! I have used both the old and the new editor. I have a guaranteed double bingo, a potential triple with the corners? are we counting those? and a cheated shark quad lmao. I need a candy bar.

Fun bingo & Confluence related story; there's a Jellystone Park Camping Resort (yes as in Yogi Bear, Cindi, & Boo Boo Bear cosplayers worked there, was owned by a guy named Rick we all called Ranger Rick, like it was straight out of the cartoon).  Every weekend they had an event called "candy bar bingo" where all the camp-goers would go up to a pavilion and enter a candy bar to play to win a giant stack of candy bars. My parents hosted and developed the website the owners used for the resort, so we got free admission and were there 4-5 times a year. This was one of the first websites I ever helped my dad with (granted I was a tween at the time) and got me to where I'm at today with web and Confluence development.

((Edit #2: but not spelling!))

*Munches snickers*

bingo.png

Shark GIFs | Tenor

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2020

@Rita Nygren - one source of swag is via Atlassian's official store! https://atlassian-swag.mybrightsites.com/

Cat W December 21, 2020

B-I-N-G-O

Confluence Bingo - filled.png (This is assuming that virtual Summit counts)

Like # people like this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2020

Bingo 😂 how could I miss this fun - I know it - I even missed the second Bingo.... time for training until retirement

image.png

Like # people like this
Brittany Sudlow
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 22, 2020

Thanks, everyone! Keep submitting your boards or share on social media for extra entries. I will randomly draw the winner January 4, 2021 after the holidays. Stay safe everyone! :) 

Like # people like this
Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 22, 2020

2020-12-22 15_23_39-Play Confluence Bingo with us! - Atlassian Community.png

Like # people like this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2020

BINGO Screenshot 2020-12-23 at 11.54.38 AM.png

Like # people like this
scott_boisvert
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 23, 2020

bingo.png

Like # people like this
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 23, 2020

bingo.png

Like # people like this
Elena Lurye December 23, 2020

Confluence.PNG

Like # people like this
Ashish
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 23, 2020

#ConfluenceBingo - It was fun to play. The creativity of the Atlassian Community Team is just awesome! 

Confluence Bingo (Ashish).png

Like # people like this
Marco Brundel
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 24, 2020

Bingo!

Screenshot 2020-12-24 at 11.04.17.png

Like Jessica Taylor likes this
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 24, 2020

An obvious BINGO

After becoming Staff Engineer I have spent more time on Confluence and less on code editor.

Confluence Bingo (4).png

Like # people like this
Burak Kocak December 25, 2020

bingo.pngconnection and Fluency  nice word. Learned now. 

Like # people like this
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 27, 2020

Confluence Bingo (4).png

Like # people like this
Sharon Helms
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 28, 2020

Bingo! 🤓Confluence Bingo (4).png

Like # people like this
Capi [resolution]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 28, 2020

Had a lot of fun doing this @Brittany Sudlow! First row Bingo! Which I feel is the easier way to win...

InkedConfluence Bingo (4)_LI.jpg

Like # people like this
Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 31, 2020

Wow! Same with me. I actually got more than I thought I would. Especially for how many times I've tried to get more than the other three people in the company to start using it. I thought spray painting my answers as well as finally posting a cat GIF here a fitting way to end 2020.

nervous sylvester the cat GIF

Confluence Bingo (2).png

Like # people like this
elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 4, 2021

Bingo! Guilty of so many lol

Confluence Bingo (4).png

Like # people like this
Anna Alabau January 5, 2021

I thought I'd only check a couple LOL

Confluence Bingo AM.jpg

Also, what kind of person doesn't overthink page layouts??!!

Like # people like this
Guy Smith January 7, 2021

My product team has used Confluence (+Jira+SM) for about 10 years - and I've been a casual user myself. But I've just become our Administrator and am trying to figure out how it all really works!! This is my first time visiting the Atlassian Community for some answers. So my Bingo board is pretty empty :) confluence bingo.JPG

Like # people like this
Heth Siemer
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 7, 2021

@Guy Smith I love that you still posted your bingo sheet! I hope we do this again so we can see this fill out for you! Welcome!!!

Like # people like this
Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 8, 2021

Confluence Bingo (4).png

Like # people like this
Manuela Raschke January 8, 2021

Bingo.pngThanks for the bit of fun at the end of the day.

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events