Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

New! Express yourself with Confluence Reactions 😍

πŸ‘‹πŸΏ  Hello Community!

My name is Daniel Ayele, and I'm a Product Manager on the Confluence team.

On the Confluence product team we’re always dreaming up ways to help our customers interact with their teams and be more productive and successful.

Likes πŸ‘  have existed as a feature in Confluence for many years, but we believed that we could give customers even more expressive and lightweight tools to express their opinions and engage with their teams.

Today, I’m excited to announce Confluence reactions, a new feature rolling out now to Confluence on web and soon to Confluence mobile.

Reactions Hero.png

What are reactions?

Reactions are an interactive, lightweight way for you and your team to express yourselves on content in Confluence. Now, instead of only being able to like a page or comment, you and your teammates will be able to choose from dozens of emoji reactions (including your own custom ones). 

Reactions Demo.gif

Reactions you create on pages and comments will also show up on your Home feed, making it even easier for you and your team to highlight and discover the best content. You can also add reactions to pages directly from the feed, helping you quickly engage with your team and content wherever you are in Confluence.

Reactions Feed.png

Try them out!

Reactions can make your content even more engaging! At Atlassian, we've been using reactions over the last few months and have seen a 6.4% increase in people using reactions every week and a 16% increase in the total number of reactions created!

We’re really excited about the potential of this feature to help teams engage more meaningfully with content. And this is just the start, our teams are hard at work to bring you even more collaborative experiences on Confluence. 

We’d love for you to try out Confluence reactions with your team, and let us know what you think and how you use them in the comments below.

7 comments

Srinatha T Atlassian Team Jun 09, 2022

These emoji's are best ways to express there feelings. Thanks for sharing this.

Like β€’ # people like this
G subramanyam Community Leader Jun 09, 2022

Thank you @DA for this new additions to Confluence. I use the currently available reactions very frequently in both my team created confluence content as well on presentation content with clients.

They are a simple gesture with lot's of meaning and of course time saving.

May I know if this feature is already deployed or going to be rolled out in the upcoming weeks or months?

Like β€’ # people like this
DA Atlassian Team Jun 09, 2022

@G subramanyam thanks for sharing! The feature is rolling out now and should be available for all Confluence Cloud customers very soon!

Like β€’ G subramanyam likes this
Matt Reiner _K15t_ Marketplace Partner Jun 09, 2022

tenor-207063362.gif

These are going to be great, thanks @DA

πŸ”₯πŸ‘πŸ»βœ…πŸ“’πŸŽ₯❓

Like β€’ DA likes this
DA Atlassian Team Jun 09, 2022

@Matt Reiner _K15t_ thanks Matt! Great to hear from you!

Like β€’ Matt Reiner _K15t_ likes this

β˜•οΈπŸ“’πŸŽ₯  πŸ‘‰  βœ…

Like β€’ Matt Reiner _K15t_ likes this
Matt Reiner _K15t_ Marketplace Partner Jun 10, 2022

@Nikki Zavadska _jexo_ 
πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸ’»πŸ‘©πŸΏβ€πŸ’»πŸ‘¨πŸ½β€πŸ’»

Like β€’ Nikki Zavadska _jexo_ likes this

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence: Where work and wellness meet

Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of work and life? With a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide during the pandemic, for most of us, it’s a resounding yes . πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ ...

833 views 10 23
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you