╳🥩 Meet-less Monday Challenge #4: How'd you do?

Hello Confluence Community! 

We've reached the last Meet-less Monday of the month. How'd you do? Did you try to improve your work/life diet by meeting less and collaborating more? 

Let us know your takeaways from Meet-less May in the comments below. Will you continue to find healthier alternatives to meetings? Will your team adopt healthy practices like adding agendas to all meetings? We'll award badges to commenters who haven't already earned theirs this month. 

For some inspiration, check out @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ tips for having a Meet-less month!

Thanks for participating in in Meet-less May! We hope you keep it up :)

meet-less (1).png

8 comments

Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
May 24, 2021

I may have had a meet-less May, but I need to work more on a Step-Away-From-the-Computer month... lets schedule that one for September! 🤣

just walk away.gif

Like # people like this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2021

Thanks for the shoutout @Bridget 😄

It's safe to say I gave both a really good go and thoroughly enjoyed the challenges you set but I'm no poster child for meat-less or meet-less success. However, I did manage to achieve both of these several times a week across the last 4 weeks and you can notice a difference even if you can't scale it in to every day of the week. 

I agree with @Linda Milne_Togetha Group_ a Step-Away-From-the-Computer month would also go down a treat!

Like Bridget likes this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2021

I guess the other question on everyone's mind is how many achieved the funky Go Meet-less badge 🤔 Looking at the badges shows just how engaged and connected so many members are to the Community. I love it!

Like Bridget likes this
Mechee May 25, 2021

This challenge helped me get back to advocating for less meetings and emails. I got caught up in work and slipped but not anymore 🐱‍👤

Like # people like this
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2021

I spent much of this month getting ready for a major project roll-out so I could not really reduce meetings. However, the project has completed now. Yay!! I'm also not great about taking vacation time and have a ton saved up. So, I decided to take a week and a half off and go camping with my daughter for a couple days of it. So, I succeeded in emptying my calendar for the last week of the month.

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 26, 2021

@Davin Studer sounds like you're in for a much needed vacay! Enjoy the time with your daughter in nature. 😊

Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 11, 2021

Well  very sad  that i did not participated ;/ but i hope there will be another one for June or July  @Bridget 

Kind regards,

Moses

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2021

@Bridget  - Awesome challenge though I joined late but enjoyed this challenge!

#meet-less-may

#meet-less-monday

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events