Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet-less Monday Challenge #2: Finding a more balanced work-life

🚫🥩Meet-less Monday Challenge #2: Finding a more balanced work-life 

Greetings Community members! 👋🏼 It’s the start of a new week - you know what that means: happy meet-less Monday! 

In case you missed it, we launched a challenge to encourage Community members to opt for fewer meetings in favor of asynchronous collaboration powered by Confluence

Ready for this week’s challenge? Here’s how to participate!

• Clear a day of meetings this week to make time for more deep work. Share a screenshot of your 🗓 that captures your meet-less day!
  • Not able to dedicate a fully meet-less day this week? No problem! Try this healthier alternative instead: take a walking meeting! Be sure to snap a pic & share here. 📸 🚶🏽
  • Bonus Entry: We loved seeing everyone’s recommendations for reducing meetings last week! Now we’d love to hear: what’s your favorite Confluence feature or template that enables asynchronous collaboration? Let us know ⬇️

Here’s hoping you have an egg-cellent, meet-less week! 

12 comments

Ulrika Eriksson May 11, 2021

I usually book a whole day in my calendar for deeper focus work or competence building or if the weather allows it I take a walk outside and thinking of different topics and solutions.

The sun is shining in Stockholm today, so this is the first day outside without winter jacket. 

My favourite features in Confluence is the page layout for structure and the task list to create a to-do list for the whole team.

Like # people like this
Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
May 11, 2021

Meetingless Thursdays seem to be a recurring pattern for me at the moment. This Thursday is reserved for a deep dive into issue level security, as well as investigate a list of configuration / issues on my "what is going on with that" list!

calendar.jpg

Like # people like this
Frank Stadler May 13, 2021

There you go - no meetings :) empty_cal.PNG

Like # people like this
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2021

No less meetings even on holiday. Multiple geographies is pretty tough.

One suggestion -  Having a no meetings day every week.

IMG_8172159FB383-1.jpeg

Like # people like this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2021

I have no meetings this week! 😋

This/Last week - 0 Meetings

1.png

Next/Upcoming Week - 4 Meetings

2.png

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2021

I'm cheating a little bit but I'm just gonna post the same image from Challenge 1 of my Friday cleared out of (corporate work) meetings (it's all physio, gym and personal dev!) and show my epic Retrospective template we use for not-meeting-up-Retros!

Bonus picture from Instagram (not this week but still) which is epic because I loooooove walking meetings, especially when the weather is suddenly good! Whoop Whoop! 🌞🚶‍♂️👏

MeetLess_1.jpg

Day09.2.jpg

Like Bridget likes this
Jay May 18, 2021

5 afternoons this week of no meetings just deep work, personal development and learning and an automated migration activity.

My favourite feature about confluence is the ability to create our own templates with placeholders and share them with all participants in the space or Confluence more broadly.  This has saved us so much time and wasted effort.

Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 9.51.13 am.png

Like Meg Bailey likes this
Pedro Silva May 21, 2021

0 meetings !

Like # people like this
Mechee May 25, 2021

Yay! Focus day!

today.jpg

Like # people like this
Meg Bailey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 25, 2021

@Mechee love the smiley face! That's exactly how I feel when I have a big block of uninterrupted time to focus on deep work. smile

Like Bridget likes this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 2, 2021

@Meg Bailey  - Screenshot of a Meet-less Monday though I am sharing it on Thursday in September.

Calender_Screen_Shot.jpg

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 2, 2021

@Meg Bailey - Would you mind considering my above 🚫🥩 post?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events