Join us in this #ConfluenceCollaboratory challenge for a great cause!

Happy Monday, fellow Confluence enthusiasts! smile 

ICYMI, we're celebrating all things collaboration this month with Confluence's Collaboratory – including a badge you can earn here on Community, a lightning talks series you don't want to miss, and lots of opportunities to win swag by engaging with Collaboratory content on social media, which brings me to my main point... 

Today we launched a challenge on social media to spread the #ConfluenceCollaboratory love by nominating a colleague (past or present) to recognize the positive impact of their collaborative efforts. For every nomination submitted in the next week (between now and August 23rd), Confluence will donate $5 to the STEM Future Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing students in underserved communities with access to high-quality STEM education.

The more nominations we receive, the better – which is why we're turning to you, our rockstar Community, for help in making this challenge a success! Participation is a breeze: 

1. Visit this post on Twitter or LinkedIn (whichever you prefer!)
  2. Share the post from your own account ("Retweet" on Twitter or "Share" on LinkedIn) with your submission (it can be as simple as "I nominate x"), making sure to tag the nominee so they see your post + feel the heart

That's it! A win-win-win – your coworker gets recognized for their collaborative efforts, we make a donation to an amazing cause, and you're qualified to win Confluence swag. 

P.S.: The first 5 people to comment here with a screenshot of their nomination on Twitter or LinkedIn will receive our newest Confluence swag (hint: it's very cozy + perfect for WFH)!

7 comments

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2021

Love this!

cc.png

Like # people like this
Meg Bailey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 16, 2021

Amazing, thank you @Hana Kučerováheart I'll shoot you an email with the code to redeem your Confluence swag. 

Like Hana Kučerová likes this
Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2021

Shared ✅

B4903258-8C4C-46B0-8878-688A09F306C4.jpeg

Like # people like this
Meg Bailey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 16, 2021

Awesome, thank you @Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_! Just replied to your tweet with follow-up instructions to DM us for your swag code.smile

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 17, 2021

Done my part!!

SmartSelect_20210817-171933_Twitter.jpg

Like # people like this
Meg Bailey
Atlassian Team
August 17, 2021

Awesome, thanks @Kishan SharmaJust replied to your tweet with follow-up instructions to DM us for your swag code. smile

Like Kishan Sharma likes this
Kavya S
Atlassian Team
August 19, 2021

Thank you for this opportunity, ConfluenceCollaboratory! I was happy to be promoting something while contributing to both relationship building with a colleague and helping a good cause!

Screenshot 2021-08-20 at 11.05.29 AM.png

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events