Introducing Private Notes for Confluence - Early Access Program

28 comments

Tobias H
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2024

I'm also curious to why this has been in EAP for so long. An entire year is really long for such a small things as "sticky notes for confluence".

Looking at other Atlassian EAPs, they usually end up in public beta within 3-4 months, so why is this one dragging for such a long time @Divya Sriram? :O 

Like • Andy Gladstone likes this
Sam Lucas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2024

Hi All! Thank you for your continued interest in Private Notes for Confluence!

This EAP is currently paused and we are no longer investing in on-going development. If you are a part of the EAP, we are still supporting your Private Notes for the time being. If anything changes, we will give you sufficient notice. We apologize for any inconvenience. 

We built our Private Notes EAP to introduce a low friction, live-edit, private creation option in Confluence.

With so much early interest in this feature, we have currently paused our focus on Private Notes specifically, and rather prioritized a larger effort on page creation as a whole seeking to bring the same private, live-edit benefits of private notes, to page creation itself. 

You will hear more from us soon! If you are interested in learning about live-edit pages and private creation for Confluence, please feel free to fill out an interest form here

Thanks! 

Sam 

Like • # people like this
Rick Messer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 18, 2024

Hey there to anyone who was interested in Private Notes in Confluence! New Live-edit pages Early Access Program just announced! 

My name is Rick Messer, I was the designer on private notes which is still paused, but I wanted to tell the group here about a new project called live-edit pages. We started the private notes project to help make Confluence a better place for content creation and my team and I believe live-edit pages is a better experience to make meaningful impact in this area! 

For now live-edit pages are open by default, and geared towards team collaboration. Stay tuned for a new way to create privately with these live-edit pages! Excited to hear what you think!

Curious to learn more? Check out the community announcement here! đź‘€ 

Like • Sam Lucas likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events