Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Page Outline, the new mobile page navigation tool 📱

Hello :wave: I am David Akinyemi, a Product Manager with the Confluence Cloud Mobile Team.

I’m excited to share the new Page Outline feature on Confluence Cloud, a mobile navigation tool to help users consume and collaborate on content efficiently by quickly locating and navigating to the most relevant information on a page.

PageOutline_GIF_Compressed.gif

Today, viewers on Confluence mobile have no way to:

1. quickly scan a page or

2. jump to different sections of content (top/bottom, comments).

This a bigger concern for mobile users, where for the same page, users have to scroll much deeper relative to web.

This feature quickly gives users the ability to jump to headings as well as the top of a page and bottom of page; hence, making it quicker and easier to consume information effectively on the go.

Image from iOS (10).png

Our efforts of improving your consumption and collaboration experiences on the go is far from finished, we have many improvements and new features lined up, so stay tuned and please leave your feedback below.

3 comments

Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 2, 2022

This is proper brilliant! Now I kinda want the Table of Contents macro to be updated to have the option to include the comments section as well.

Like • phildrone likes this
Raoul Teeuwen March 24, 2022

Sounds great. I have trouble seeing in the GIF where ones clicks to use that outline feature, so would appreciate a more clear GIF and/or a textual explanation. Tx!

Like • David Akinyemi likes this
David Akinyemi
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 4, 2022

Hi @Raoul Teeuwen thanks for the feedback. We added an image to clearly show where the page outline button is, check it out!

Like • Raoul Teeuwen likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events