Introducing Confluence Cloud and Jira Software Cloud Premium

Wherever you are in your team’s journey, our goal is to support your big ambitions. We’re a cloud-first company with the mission of unleashing the potential of every team, and to address the range of customer use cases and requirements, we launched a cloud premium beta program at Summit. For the last 4 months, we’ve been learning from and iterating on our customers invaluable feedback, and today we’re excited to announce the introduction of Jira Software Cloud Premium and Confluence Cloud Premium.

Premium plans include everything you know and love about Jira and Confluence today, plus financially backed service-level guarantees, unlimited storage, and tailored support to help you scale reliably and confidently. Confluence Cloud Premium also includes product-level capabilities that offer more visibility and admin control across your Confluence site.

Who is it for?

Premium plans are built for teams who need to maintain Atlassian cloud applications at scale; teams who need confidence in the performance, reliability, and control of their mission-critical Atlassian tools. That's why we've including a financially backed three-nines SLA, so you never have to worry about downtime or service interruptions. For growing organizations, unlimited storage removes limits, letting your team upload attachments and files of any size while collaborating worry-free. And with a dedicated team of Atlassian support engineers available 24/7 with a 1 hour response time for critical issues, you'll have the very best on-hand to take care of critical issues as they arise no matter what time zone you’re in.

How are premium plans different from standard plans?

The standard plans of Jira Software Cloud and Confluence Cloud are the products that customers use and love today and will remain the same. Our premium plans are adding incremental value to our products with more support, storage, and SLA guarantees, as well as product-level capabilities. We will continue to invest in both plans so stay tuned!

Take it for a spin!

You can learn more and sign up for our premium plans below:

Existing customers will get a free trial period of Premium for at least 30 days. If you are an existing customer and site admin, please visit Manage subscriptions within the billing section of your site to change your plan.

We’d like to again extend a big thank you to our customers who participated in the beta and provided us feedback - we couldn’t do it without you. We’ll continue to invest and shape our offerings with new features and functionality to help teams all of types scale successfully in the cloud.

Cheers!

The Atlassian Team

8 comments

kevin August 7, 2019

Hi Hello, may I ask you to provide higher visibility as mentioned in the second paragraph, can you explain it to me?

Like Cameron LaBorde-Zank likes this
Kesha Thill
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 7, 2019

Hi @kevin - the visibility mentioned in the second paragraph refers to the Confluence premium features of admin key, analytics, and inspect permissions, which can be explained on here.

Let me know if you'd still like more clarification! 

Consulente Atlassian August 8, 2019

where I find the details to understand if this solution can reassure those customers who delay the transition to the cloud because they have not understood well or do not find clear information on compliance to GDPR.

Mary Connor August 8, 2019

How can I see in Confluence Cloud what our current footprint is, to make sure we're not headed toward the limit? I can generate a site backup, but the live footprint may be measured differently.

Like Sharon Helms likes this
Darryl St_ Pierre
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2019

I'm curious about what's on the roadmap for Jira Premium. We're upgrading to Confluence Premium, in part based on some of the items on its roadmap. Jira Premium as-is does not offer much of anything we need, but if there's some functionality or enhancements in the works, I'd definitely give it a fresh eye.

Maren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 23, 2019

Hi @Consulente Atlassian ,

Have you taken a look at our GDPR Compliance information on our Trust Center? If this information isn't sufficient, the Atlassian Community Trust & Security group is a great place to find additional information and chat with the folks leading our security and compliance work.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Maren

Like Consulente Atlassian likes this
Maren
Atlassian Team
August 23, 2019

Hi @Mary Connor ,

If it's storage data you're after, this article outlines how to track your current storage, as well as how close you are to reaching your current plan limits.

Cheers,
Maren

Like Mary Connor likes this
Dave Meyer
Atlassian Team
August 23, 2019

Hi @Darryl St_ Pierre

I lead Premium editions across all products at Atlassian. I would love to chat with you in more detail about your decision making process around Premium and what is coming in Jira Software Premium.

If you email me at dmeyer@atlassian.com, we can set up a time.

Cheers,

Dave

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events