Introducing 10 new Confluence templates šŸ“

Hi Atlassian Community,

Iā€™m Cindy, a Product Marketing Manager on the Confluence Cloud team, and Iā€™m very excited to announce that 10 new templates are now live in Confluence!

This adds to the growing gallery of 100+ templates that have been used over half a million times by teams around the world. Confluenceā€™s goal is to make reaching your goals easier with convenient templates for any task or project. Our 10 newest templates are designed to help you map out priorities, be prepared for change, promote democratic teamwork, and more.

Group 1 (2).png

All of these templates are now available in Confluence. Spread the love by sharing these templates with your coworkers, friends, family, or pets šŸ¶.

Which one will you use first?! Comment below to let us know. Enjoy!

Introducingā€¦ 10 new Confluence templates:

Presenter mode: No more transferring information to presentation software ā€” easily turn your Confluence page into a great presentation.

presenter mode.png

Customer journey mapping: Visualize your customers' experiences and find opportunities for improvement. 

customer journey mapping.png

Prioritization matrix: Compile your teamā€™s priorities so that everyone is on the same page.

prioritization matrix.png

Dependency mapping: Understand all of the interrelated factors that make a project successful.

dependency mapping.png

Change management plan: Change happens, so prepare your team with a well-heeled plan they can follow.

change management.png

Capacity planning: Use this upgraded system to set team goals and commitments to plan for capacity needs going forward.

capacity planning.png

Voting table: Take a democratic approach with your team through aligning, prioritizing, and voting on key decisions.

voting table.png

Work trip planner: Plan out your teamā€™s next work trip with logistics, itinerary, and activities in one place.

work trip.png

HR knowledge base: Provide employees with a central hub for all their HR needs and questions.

hr knowledge base.png

Out of office planKeep your team members up to speed on when youā€™re next out of office with visibility on your current projects and important contacts.

Screen Shot 2022-11-18 at 6.58.09 PM.png

23 comments

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 31, 2022

That's lovely set of templates.

Like ā€¢ # people like this
Hamza Chundrigar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2022

These templates are very useful! 

I look forward to trying them out!

Cora Egli_bitvoodoo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 1, 2022

I really like the customer journey mapping and will give it a try!

Jeffrey.Weir November 8, 2022

Great additions. Thank you for continuing to develop and roll these out!

phuc_nguyen November 8, 2022

Very useful. Thank for the contribution.

Like ā€¢ Cindy Ji likes this
Praveen Patha November 8, 2022

Wow, the templates look very cool and will look forward to use them.

Hayden Ngametua November 9, 2022

These are awesome!

Is there a way to bring drop down option into confluence pages?

Issa November 9, 2022

Hello, are they also available for Confluence Server/Datacentre ? Thx

Alex Barnaba November 9, 2022

Good Work!

Is there any new functionality available with those templates or it's just a visual feature?

Nicholas Wade November 10, 2022

Rather like all the other templates, these additional templates pile on the already large 'pointless to use' heap of existing templates. Pretty much using any template will mean having to alter it to suit your individual requirements, thereby nullifying any supposed benefit from having the templates. 

Like ā€¢ Alex Barnaba likes this
Cindy Ji
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 10, 2022

@Hayden Ngametua Thanks for your question! I'd love to better understand what you mean by "drop down option"-- in the meantime, Confluence has this Expand macro!

Cindy Ji
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 10, 2022

@Alex Barnaba Thanks for asking! These templates are usable any time you create a new page! After clicking the "Create" button, a panel on the right side of your new page draft appears with template options to choose from. Check out this page for more detailed instructions on using templates.

Alex Barnaba November 10, 2022

Thank you for the Answer @Cindy Ji  :) I know how templates works and I also made some custom templates for my company (customer support and quality side). I was wondering if these templates brought some new functionality.

Like ā€¢ Markus Topi likes this
Markus Topi November 11, 2022

I have the same question as @Alex Barnaba . I was hoping that the customer journey mapping would enable writing to the boxes without going to edit mode.

And that then those would be moved to the table at the bottom, sort of record keeping in there.

Would like to let users be able to write stuff themselves and have some sort of "Send" button to save the text in boxes without giving them any other kind of edit access to the page.

Cindy Ji
Atlassian Team
November 14, 2022

Thank you for your feedback @Markus Topi and @Alex Barnaba ! These templates currently follow the same ways of use as existing ones. We're continuing to build new additions to Editor Mode, and appreciate your ideas as we explore and plan for potential next features!

R_T_ November 15, 2022

Please don't get me wrong, i don't want to disparage your work, but this looks like all the other templates.
I find the mass of templates in Confluence so pointless, since 80% are the same, just like this one.

Do you have a set of modules that you then randomly throw together and present to the users as new templates?

Instead of creating new templates, please focus your work on the core features.
So the table features are just underground and neglected for years!!

Om Joshi November 16, 2022

only available in Cloud or DataCenter version too?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2022

Nice work. Confluence templates have come a long way

Bob Tournoux November 18, 2022

Looks like I might be able to use a couple of these. Thanks.

Val Bilotserkovska November 21, 2022

These are nice! Looking forward to a "create your own templates" update! :) 

Jeff Koors December 14, 2022

Nice templates.... I really like the customer journey mapping one

Nanda February 20, 2023

The Presenter Mode and the Templates simply rock!

Pillow Tree March 21, 2023

Looks nice! I'm new here and I wanna learn how to export these wonderful templates from the cloud to the server. I saw 130+ lovely templates when I used confluence in the cloud,  but there are only a few simple and crude templates on my company's confluence server. šŸ˜„

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events