Download the Confluence Mobile App!

Move work forward from anywhere, with the Confluence Cloud mobile app.

The mobile app empowers teams to:

• Be connected
  • Be creative
  • Be anywhere

Watch the video to learn more: 

Download today on the Apple Store or the Google Play Store.

4 comments

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2022

My favorite use of the App is scrolling through the activity feed for our Confluence instance each night during my mass-transit commute home. I get to catch up on changes that have been committed as well as new info on our products, services and processes. And the editor has been upgraded and makes commenting and changes easier.

Like # people like this
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 23, 2022

I love being able to get native notifications on my phone. It’s so nice to have them live with all my other app notifications. 
Also, the editor has gotten so good! At this point, you can do almost everything you can in the web editor. I love this, because sometimes you just need to collaborate from… anywhere other than your desk. 😁

We did a fun deep dive of the app recently, if you want to see it in action: https://youtu.be/Z7u6CeCWvu0g

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2022

The video is so good and well made. I like the Atlassian team who makes these stunning visuals. 

Hi @Brittany Sudlow but the Confluence mobile app is their for a long time and unsure what's changed now!

thomas.ohrbom August 3, 2022

Now if only you could add macro support to the Confluence Mobile App. Currently you hardly support any of your own or third party macros; including draw.io, Content by Label, Excerpt Include, Page Properties, Livesearch etc.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events