Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Love Month: Valentine Exchange 💙

“If Confluence be the food of teams, collaborate on” – Shakespeare, probably

Hello and welcome back to Customer Love Month! We couldn’t be more excited about all that’s to come this month, but above all, the opportunity to show you, our stellar Confluence community, some love. 💙

If our team completed a SWOT analysis, “fully embracing themes” would sit squarely in the “Strengths” column. So, it should be no surprise that our first activity of #CustomerLoveMonth is all about spreading the love. Without further ado…

💌 The Customer Love Month Valentine Exchange 💌
Help us spread the love across the broader Confluence community with customized valentine cards! Here’s how it works:

• Follow this link to our Valentine Exchange 🔗
    • Provide your shipping address 📫  (it’s totally confidential, don’t worry 🙂 )
    • Choose one of our valentine card designs 🖼
    • Share your best Confluence OR teamwork tip ✍️
    • Submit your design – we’ll take care of the rest! ✅

📬  Keep an eye on the mail – you'll anonymously receive a valentine from a fellow participant and your valentine will be received by an enthusiastic participant as well. 

When you receive your valentine, spread the love (and perhaps track down who received your card?) by sharing on social media with #CustomerLoveMonth 💙

Bonus: My Punny Valentine– Let us know in the comments👇 which of the valentines is your favorite! 

To ensure delivery by Valentine’s Day, please submit your valentine between now and Friday, February 4th! Reading this on February 5th (or later)? Not to worry, we’ll be accepting registrations through Wednesday, February 16th!

39 comments

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2022

Love this one!

1565158-61f8697067c2f.png

Like # people like this
Brittany Sudlow
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 1, 2022

Wow I love this so much! I never get snail mail (except Amazon). I'm so excited!

Like # people like this
Prashant Sultania
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2022

The Best Roadmap to start the love  jira.JPG

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2022

This has to be the most EPIC idea yet!  What a great way to interact with others!

Like # people like this
Mykenna Cepek
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 3, 2022

...and Done!

Like # people like this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 3, 2022

This is fun! however, how does the Confluence best tip field only allow 100 characters?? I wrote a sentence and it went over, and wouldn't let me send! Someone will get a truncated tip that doesn't make as much sense any more :'(

Like # people like this
Meg Bailey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 3, 2022

@carolyn french we hear you & feel your pain! 😫 The tips are being handwritten on each card so we had to limit character count in order to ensure we could get them mailed in time for Valentine's day. 

Perhaps we say non-abbreviated tips can be posted here in the comments?  

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 4, 2022

Love this idea!  How epic...

Like # people like this
Lars Maehlmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 4, 2022

anigif_sub-buzz-7246-1553030070-1_preview

Like # people like this
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 5, 2022

I'm in, really great idea.

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro February 5, 2022

@Meg Bailey, fantastic idea!

I'm on it with the Valentine Exchange ❤️!

Like # people like this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 5, 2022

Hi @Meg Bailey 

Great idea !!! 💙

Cheers

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 6, 2022

"Nobody ships like you do!" Absolutely love this one 💙

Like # people like this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 6, 2022

Love this idea! ❤️ I hope my postcard finds the person well!

Also, @Meg Bailey I can't believe that all the cards will be handwritten. Everyone working on this Valentine Exchange is amazing! Thank you so much!

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro February 7, 2022

"Nobody ships like you do!" 

Perfect fit for me! 😃

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 7, 2022

Feeling the love vibes of Confluence and yes filled in the post card. Waiting to hear who would be receiving ❤

Like # people like this
Josh Costella
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 7, 2022

I was a little late but just got mine in. I'm a sucker for a good roadmap. 

jira.JPG

Like # people like this
Meg Bailey
Atlassian Team
February 7, 2022

Love all this enthusiasm and can't wait for everyone to start receiving cards! ❤️

We'll have to take stock at the end of which card designs were most popular – it looks like based on comments here "Nobody ships it like you" and "/Jira roadmap" may be the frontrunners...

Like # people like this
Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 8, 2022

Just signed up with this one:

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 8, 2022

Always love a good pun. My favorite was probably

I think I may need to send these to my team next week! 💜

Like # people like this
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 9, 2022

I like this one :)

Like # people like this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2022

Signed to that one :) 

Like # people like this
Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 10, 2022

Signed up for a surprise 😊

Like # people like this
Suprabhat Das February 11, 2022

I'm new to this community and have already fallen in #love. Thank you so much to all the community leaders and active members! ❤

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 15, 2022

Thank you, received my valentine! 20220215_123254 (2).jpg

20220215_130735.jpg

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events