Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Love Month: Valentine Exchange 💙

39 comments

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2022

@Marjorie ooohhh. I am out of town and received a photo of an Atlassian box waiting in my office, I am hoping it's my 💙💘❤💕 too!

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro February 15, 2022

Ohhhh, adorable! I love it @Marjorie 😃.

I hope to see mine soon 🤗 .

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2022

@Marjorie any chance you can share the back of that Valentine with the tips on it so we can try to figure out who's tips you got?

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon taking picture now

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2022

Updated original post

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 17, 2022

Thank you @G subramanyam for the teamwork tip!

20220216_160206.jpg

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 17, 2022

So cool @Jimmy Seddon and @G subramanyam

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 17, 2022

Edward, I don’t know you yet, but will forever think about you when I use a labels. 

057C8330-7738-43FB-B1CA-71CD1AE3E356.jpeg

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 19, 2022

Thank you @Jimmy Seddon and @Andy Gladstone for liking the team work quote (tip). And many thanks @Meg Bailey for sending the card 💙

Like # people like this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 22, 2022

My valentine came in over the weekend, and really was super cute! I love labels and the shortcut key as your tip, so thank you @Oliver Siebenmarck _Polymetis Apps_ (I think I tagged the right user, let me know if not!)

Confluence tip.png

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 24, 2022

Today, I received the awesomeness of Customer Love Month and the tip from Kirby B- "communication". What's strange is, my Tarot card of the day is also on "communication"!

Thank you @Meg Bailey and team for sending me the sweet tips ❤

Love month.jpg

IMG20220224162256.jpg

Like # people like this
Meg Bailey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 24, 2022

Getting caught up after a vacation and LOVE seeing everyone's valentines! 😍 I received some great tips c/o @Prashant Sultania and @Ashleigh Christopher that are now displayed on my desk: 

IMG_5042.jpegIMG_5038.jpegIMG_5040.jpeg

Like # people like this
Prashant Sultania
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 25, 2022

That looks awesome 😍 @Meg Bailey 

Like # people like this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 26, 2022

Thank you @Katie Olson for your sweet teamwork reminder! 💙 It arrived safe and sound and will get a place if honor on my desk.

DC3E4EB5-0D7B-40DC-B100-41E437A936A5.jpeg

F958BD8A-7BB1-4AE8-B59D-11B6BA3E478E.jpeg

Thank you @Meg Bailey (and team) for this sweet cute surprise! 🤗

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events