Customer Love Month: Confluence & Jira, a Perfect Pair šŸ¤

42 comments

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2022

Been working with this dynamic duo for almost a decade now.  Breaks my heart when a customer only uses one product and tries to force fit something else into the spot perfectly tailored for the companion product. Big thank you!! to the product managers of both Confluence and Jira for keeping them so tightly integrated and tuned for each other.

Like ā€¢ # people like this
Khaoula Hassani February 22, 2022

I love how easy this is going to make my life when looking for PRDs related to Jira tickets!! Bonus points for the tea and cookies reference haha

Ariel Hascal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 23, 2022

I love being able to paste a link to a Jira issue in my Confluence page and have it populate right away! Being newer to Atlassian, excited to utilize all the other tips people have provided as well!

Alex White
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 23, 2022

I have not yet used embedded pages or smart links but I do like being able to link a Confluence page within a Jira issue's links. This is great for directly referencing a source of truth relating to some architecture/technical design documentation to support the issue or potentially to a product design writeup, a HOT, and more. Links to other Jira issues are a given; and while helpful, Jira issues just aren't made for the level of detail you'd see in Confluence. No more attaching word docs or text files to a Jira issue - just directly link to the evergreen Confluence page!

Vignesh K February 24, 2022

My team is currently in the midst of an agile transformation and we're making use of Jira more effectively than ever before! I'm excited to adopt Confluence templates within Jiras to help us get more detailed and standardized tickets from our users so we can spend less time on triage and more on actually addressing issues.

Kevin Mullin February 24, 2022

After pushing for and adopting Agile in my organization, JIRA and Confluence have been such an amazing pair. I don't know where we'd be without them. The new Smart Link embeds look amazing. Can't wait to start using them!

Thank you Atlassian team for making such great products!

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2022

I love the Confluence embedded pages!!! This eliminates context-switching by creating a more integrated experience! šŸ’™

Also I find it rellay helpful that you can now connect a single Confluence page, rather than an entire space.

Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2022

Confluence page link in Jira & Issue Macros to display issues and their fields is my favorite.

I Really like the smart link embeds.

Thanks Atlassian for providing these features !!

Daniel Piculjan February 25, 2022

I love using Confluence for collecting ideas in my personal space while be able to make Jira Tickets of them if needed. Confluence Smartlinks are so Useful!  

T.Hanks You! 

Gautam Jethwani
Atlassian Team
February 28, 2022

Embedded Confluence Pages are my favourite! Makes the experience so much smoother not having to switch tabs

Curtis February 28, 2022

As many mentioned, we love putting Jira details to track effort in Confluence, alongside notes for planning. For instance, planning our migration to Cloud, we had several issues which required opening tasks either with ourselves, or other groups, which we could link and track all in one place!

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 7, 2022

@Brian Wong  Look what showed up in my mailbox today!  I need this boost of joy.  Thank you, Atlassian!20220307_150905.jpg

Brian Wong
Atlassian Team
March 8, 2022

@Marjorie I love it! Glad that your perfect pair came through! 

socks-calzini.gif

Jodie Vlassis
Atlassian Team
March 8, 2022

Confluence and Jira just go hand in hand for me. Currently imposing both through the work I'm doing tracking compliance attestations and working with multiple teams, its great to keep Jira tickets showing in my confluence page so I know what stages I'm up to for tracking purposes. It's neat and easy! <3 

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 10, 2022

Comfy Socks, Coffee and Community!

IMG_2404.jpg

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 11, 2022

Look what showed up today! šŸ˜€šŸ˜€

20220310_111606-01.jpeg

johan c April 11, 2022

I push jira and confluence to every users i know in my company, it's the best way to get all the best practices by having clear dashboard and a broad view of the project.

My favorite way is to create board with the resume of the task for the next sprint via some macro.

I really hope to receive those socks to wear them at work <3

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events