Customer Love Month: Confluence Horoscope 💙

It’s customer love month again for Confluence! And this year we are all getting aligned…both our teams on pages…but also with the stars! 🌠

Check out your Confluence Horoscope description and advice for this month!

Drop a comment 👇 with your sign and a 1-5 with how accurate it is!

horoscope 2.pnghoroscope 1.png

21 comments

Brittany Sudlow
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 18, 2022

I'll go first! I'm a gemini. And any time "intelligent" 🧠 is in a description of me...well I'll take it...5 out of 5 for accuracy! Talkative too? It's almost like I wrote these horoscopes up myself. 😉

Like # people like this
Reni Carlson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 18, 2022

I'm a libra ♎️ and love that I'm described as "loving and fair." I'd like to think I am! 

5 out of 5 accuracy for me 😊

Like # people like this
totah
Atlassian Team
February 18, 2022

Im a Libra too and I've totally done that!

Like # people like this
Tanya Christensen
Atlassian Team
February 18, 2022

I'm a Leo and this is spot on for me!  

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 18, 2022

Aries. I'm not one that places any fate or faith in horoscopes, but I would say the ConfluScope scores a 5/5 for me.

Like # people like this
Brian Leysath
Atlassian Team
February 18, 2022

Capricorn - and I use quotes and code blocks all the time.  Not so sure about the eloquence part though...

Like # people like this
Elizabeth Barr
Atlassian Team
February 18, 2022

Pisces for the win!

Like # people like this
Ricardo February 18, 2022

Capricorn. The eloquence part! 

Like # people like this
Jena Slezak _Pender_
Atlassian Team
February 18, 2022

Virgo 🙋🏼‍♀️ and definitely reserved with sharing my pages 🤣 spot on.

Like # people like this
Lars Maehlmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 19, 2022

interesting leo fits on the scale something around 3

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 19, 2022

I'm also a Leo.  Though I'm not sure if I want to admit that's 100% accurate for me or not ;)  In addition, I'm already using the mobile app so I have already taken the advice to heart.

These were really fun to read!  Thank you for putting them together!

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 19, 2022

Aquarius: The Continuous Updater Description.

"Not ready to share your page yet? Try creating it in your Personal Space first - you can move it to your team space later."

This is so accurate,  5/5 for me!

BTW, the last two pictures, Pisces and Aquarius seem to be reversed😜

Like # people like this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2022

I'm a Virgo ♍️ and for me it's a 0/5 (not accurate at all). I rather feel like I'm oversharing my pages. I'm using the analytics tool very often and when a team member has watched an older version of the page I make sure to share it with him/her to send an update.

When reading through the horoscopes Taurus ♉️ or Scorpio ♏️ would be a better fit for me.

Like # people like this
Reni Carlson
Atlassian Team
February 22, 2022

Uh oh thanks for catching @Ollie Guan You passed the test of being a true astrologist 😉 

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2022

Pieces... yep, that's me

Like # people like this
Meg Bailey
Atlassian Team
February 24, 2022

♓︎ Pisces here! Major high-context communicator so I'm a big fan of embeddable pages to add context to Trello boards, Jira issues, and other Confluence pages. 🤩 5/5! 

Like # people like this
Prashant Sultania
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 25, 2022

I'm a Virgo ♍️ and after reading it, this represents my learning skills and I use the analytics tool a lot.

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 9, 2022

Pisces 🐠 🐟  and 5! I do like to structure things and make sure tickets link to each other well 🙈 😆 

Like # people like this
Meg Bailey
Atlassian Team
March 9, 2022

@Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ happy Pisces season! 🎂 Wishing you beautifully integrated projects across the Atlassian product suite 😂 

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 18, 2022

High five to all my fellow Pisces! I definitely cross-reference Confluence with lots of other tools so... I feel seen. ;)  I'll give it a 4.5!

Like # people like this
Kerli Loopman
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 6, 2022

Accurate for me (Pisces). I do use the advice already ;) 

Like Meg Bailey likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events