Customer Love Month: Apps that you'll love šŸ¤

Are you a marketplace app? Because weā€™re really feeling the connection!

In the spirit of Love Month, we wanted to take some time to shine a light on some of the Marketplace apps that we love! Weā€™ve connected with a handful of partners to learn about how they make a love story with Confluence. Check out our conversations with them below!

šŸ’¬  Can you tell us a little bit about your app?

Gliffy: Gliffy Diagrams became the first diagramming plug-in available for Confluence wayyy back in 2006 when Atlassian Co-Founder Mike Cannon-Brooks helped Gliffy founders Chris Kohlhardt and Clint Dickson create the plug-in. Gliffyā€™s drag-and-drop diagramming app helps teams capture and share their ideas without ever leaving Confluence.

draw.io: We loved Confluence as a concept; draw.io is an extension that enables teams to use powerful visualization within Confluence, including traditional UML, BPMN 2.0, flowcharts, network diagrams, and collaborative whiteboards. We're really proud to be one of Confluence's most popular apps, with over 1,000 positive reviews and almost 50,000 installs!

Stiltsoft: In 2010, we released our first app, Table Filter and Charts, which seemed a perfect match for Confluence. It helps filter Confluence tables, build charts and graphs, transform and group data in pivot tables, and create spreadsheets.

K15t: If apps had love languages, Scroll Viewport for Confluence Cloud's would be ā€˜Acts of Serviceā€™. Just sit back, relax and this app will take care of transforming your Confluence documentation into a custom online help center where your users can self-serve the help they need.

šŸ’¬  What challenges or problems were you looking to solve?

Gliffy: Our founders wanted a way to digitally share their ideas that felt as easy as drawing on a whiteboard. By embracing a ā€œWhat You See is What You Getā€ user interface, they created one of the firstā€”and most accessibleā€”online diagramming tools.

draw.io: The challenge we set out to conquer was that of poor communication between teams, team members, and even between customers and contractors. We wanted to help empower global communication, cross bordersā€”both physical and culturalā€”and share language using visualization.

Stiltsoft: The app's primary function is to help our customers focus on their work without switching between multiple tools for tabular data. Any user, be it an analyst, developer, physician, or shipbuilder, can solve any issue with tables in Confluence with a few mouth clicks.

K15t: With Scroll Viewport, you can better serve your users by offering a beautiful, branded experience while learning about your products.

šŸ’¬  What was the value add? What do customers love about it?

Gliffy: Today, users can make basic flowcharts and wireframes to share ideas, or they can use the same tool to create UML or ER diagrams that act as important references for technical teams. Regardless of how you use Gliffy, its native diagramming experience and ease of use make it a standout choice on the Atlassian Marketplace. See app ā†’

draw.io: Offers ease of communication, providing diagramming software that is simple to use yet powerful. This is an app that integrates seamlessly within Confluence, so essential workflows and architectures are now audit-proof. Customers love its simplicity, power, and complete integration. See app ā†’

Stiltsoft: Our customers love how they can customize and visualize data in Confluence. They value the tool's flexibility and our support. We express our love with new feature releases, bug fixes, constant integrations, and responsive support. Having almost 12k active installs and 280+ reviews on the marketplace today, we can say that we are in a long-term committed relationship with our customers. See app ā†’

K15t: Scroll Viewport makes information easy to search, find, and access. You can enable users to submit support tickets straight from your online help center. What's more, your team gets the gift of writing and collaborating on your docs right in Confluence ā€“ the tool we all know and love. If only it could do the dishes too... See app ā†’

šŸ’™ As you can tell, we love our partners, and weā€™re grateful that they love us back.šŸ’™

Extra Credit: Which apps do you love the most? Have one of your own and want to share the love? Drop a comment below!

9 comments

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2022

@Brian Wong this post makes me super (h)appy! Love to see the Apps Devs receiving some Community Love. Shoutout to K15t for their Confluence YouTube content. @Matt Reiner _K15t_'s shorts are quick tips that even seasoned vets can gain from.  

Like ā€¢ # people like this
Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2022

@Andy Gladstone Seconded! I watch K15t's YouTube content all. the. time. It's so good!

Lars Maehlmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 15, 2022

I šŸ’•Magic Labels. There is a couple of reasons for it. I use labels a lot in confluence especially with page properties reports or anything similar to it. Sometimes I just forget to set labels or I like to reorganize pages and like to give them all a distinct label. Magic Labels can do this also rename and delete labels. Even it got a small rule set to blacklist labels in a space. Thank you again to @Oliver Siebenmarck _Polymetis Apps_who made it possible.

I also like the k15t app for export pdfs. I could convince a couple of customers to get into confluence because of this export feature and we made a couple of great applications within confluence. 

There is also plantuml. which allows me to use GraphViz in Confluence šŸ„³ Thank you avono AG (only on Server/DataCenter).

There are still a lot of other great apps and like to say thank you. It makes soo much fun to work with them. šŸ’•šŸ’šŸš€

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 15, 2022

Love this post.  We actually don't use too many apps on Confluence in fact Gliffy is the only one that we kept past the trial period and have continued to use.

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 15, 2022

We love draw.io, table and with various posts from stilsoft I have learned how powerful table filters and charts for confluence is.

Gliffy very simple to use and it was our first diagramming app.  I didn't know how much their UI has changed. It looks amazing!

I need to learn more about Scroll Viewport.  Looks very promising to replace the lacking UI customization on JSM.  @Matt Reiner _K15t_ can we connect for a quick demo?

Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 16, 2022

I'd love to @Fabian Lim

You can pick a time that works best for you here: https://www.k15t.com/software/scroll-viewport/scroll-viewport-for-confluence-cloud

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2022

Thanks for the information.  This helps me to decide which to use.

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 17, 2022

So hard to decide! I'm a fan of all of them šŸ¤© Hard work goes into creating amazing products.

If I have to choose only one...then k15t with their awesome youtube star @Matt Reiner _K15t_ !

Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2022

Great article !!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events