Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Love Month: 27 new Confluence templates 💙

45 comments

destiny hartanto March 7, 2022

The Transition Plan template is what we're using for new onboards in our team!

Like # people like this
Laura Bierbower March 8, 2022

Love the End of Week Status Report! Way easier to follow than the chaotic notepad.txt files I've been trying to maintain 😆

Like # people like this
Jodie Vlassis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 8, 2022

Happy Chris Pratt GIF by Parks and Recreation (1).gif

Like Reni Carlson likes this
Steph Braggins March 8, 2022

These are awesome!

Excited to start using the Roles & Responsibilities, Daily Stand-up and Project Kickoff templates!

Alex Barnaba March 9, 2022

Great! THANK YOU!!! 

Jan Csisko March 9, 2022

Hi,

I can´t see any of these templates in our cloud Wiki. When attempting to add them manually I get  themessage "The template is not available.
Your Confluence administrator has disabled this template. Contact your administrator to make it available." even though I am site & space admin.

Any ideas what may be causing this?

Many thanks in advance

Mats Erksén March 9, 2022

Nice!

Is this something that will be available for Datacenter also? 

Avni Barman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 9, 2022

@Jan Csisko looks like the template may have been disabled under Global Templates and Blueprints in your Space Settings. Can you verify if that is the case? New templates should be available on all cloud instances by default. 

Jan Csisko March 10, 2022

@Avni BarmanThank you for the reply. Within the Space settings I can see a whole range of blueprints, the global ones at the bottom are indeed greyed-out. However, neither in the space settings nor the global blueprint settings is an option to de/activate them. Can you point me to how/where to do so? ty

Avni Barman
Atlassian Team
March 10, 2022

@Jan Csisko you should be able to see enable/disable buttons. I'm attaching a screenshot for your reference. Hopefully that helps!

Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 3.02.05 PM.png

Marina Triebe-Gravel March 11, 2022

These are great! Will definitely be sharing with HR and other teams in our org to share the benefits! Thanks Atlassian. 

Jan Csisko March 14, 2022

@Avni Barmanthank you.

I had checked this section but all listed options are enabled looking as the following, none of the entries displays an 'enable'. 

Screenshot 2022-03-14 082716.jpg

Any other idea what may be wrong?

Thanks again

Peter Vinther Hansen March 14, 2022

Nice :)

Melanie C March 18, 2022

It would be nice to have a "new" category that I could filter the template panel by where new is added in the last 60 days or so.

Like Alex Barnaba likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2022

@Avni Barman - I appreciate the scarf! And being appreciated. Thanks, Atlassian!

appreciate.jpg

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2022

@Avni Barman Thank you for appreciating me!  20220321_134513.jpg

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2022

I like the 1 on 1 Meeting template. Think it will be very helpful in quick, "sit down" situations for certain groups. Thanks, KGM

Like Avni Barman likes this
Caroline Burgess March 28, 2022

These are great improvements. In particular, I really like the Problem facing template because as PMs while we always start with the problem, we don't always take the time to communicate it broadly outside of our immediate team, or describing in such a comprehensive way, e.g. the "when" and the "where". I definitely plan on using this. Thanks Atlassian.

staci.cavalcante July 21, 2022

I love all the templates. I am wondering is there a template that provides the ability to submit requests. See images IMG_0413.JPGIMG_0414.JPG

Txus
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 10, 2023

Great post that needs to be digested with calm, one by one. I'm keeping it like gold.

Thanks for sharing!!!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events