Customer Love Month: 27 new Confluence templates 💙

Hi Atlassian Community,

My name is Avni Barman, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. I’m thrilled to share 27 new templates that are now available in Confluence. 

Many customers have already taken advantage of our 100+ templates to quickly jumpstart their work on Confluence. With the shift to remote work, the great resignation, and new businesses quickly popping up, we saw an opportunity to provide templates that address your needs in today’s world.

We hope these templates make your life a little easier whether you are quickly scaling a business, want to boost personal productivity, or are navigating how to connect employees virtually. No more Google searching “how to start a pitch deck” or “what’s needed in an employee transition plan?”; there’s a template for that!

c047ec28-fb49-47df-9296-ac2558472474.gif

More diverse roles and use cases

• Job Offer Letter - Send a great job offer letter to attract the best candidates for your new role.

• Employee Promo Letter - Create a promotion letter to congratulate your employee and formalize details for successful candidates.

• QTC Acquisition - Align your QTC team on duties required for an acquisition integration and execution plan for a smoother process.

• 4 Ls Retrospective - Discuss what you loved, longed for, loathed, and learned in this team retrospective template.

• 5 Whys Analysis - Perform this group exercise to help analyze problems and encourage constructive feedback.

• Problem Framing - Discover the underlying causes of a problem to use resources effectively.

• Project Kickoff - Bring your team together at the start of a project to set new goals.

• Roles & Responsibilities - Clarify individual responsibilities and build a stronger team.

• SAFE Lean Business Case - Adopt SAFe practices to manage opportunities and risks in your business case.

Tools and resources for startups and SMBs

• Elevator Pitch - Brainstorm elevator pitch ideas with your team in a collaborative way.

• MVP Ideation - Take your MVP through the ideation process to work through problems quickly.

• Start up Pitch Deck - Create a pitch deck that authentically represents your business and engages potential investors.

• Fundraising Database - Set up a page to track investors and fundraising activities to help you keep tabs on the fundraising process.

Personal productivity workflows

• Transition Plan - Design a useful transition plan to help set up the next person in the role for success with everything they need.

• OOO Team Notification - Notify your team that you will be out of the office on a team page with contacts to help during an absence.

• Quarterly Check-In - Share progress and challenges over the last quarter while updating goals and any new priorities.

• Year in Review - Reflect on the whole 12-month timeframe in an easily digestible way focusing on highlights and challenges.

• Introductory Blog - Share fun and interesting details about yourself that introduce you to your new teammates.

• SMART Goals - Set specific and measurable goals using SMART to achieve your larger objectives.

Remote work strategies

• 1 on 1 Meeting - Keep a weekly conversation going with each member of your team provided by Meetical, one of our amazing partners.

• Daily Stand Up - Foster collaboration with a daily check in for your team to keep tasks and projects on track.

• Virtual Team Lunch - Bond with your teammates by planning fun-filled lunches that encourage team building and interaction.

• Working Agreements - Create guidelines that explain how teams should work together more efficiently.

• Ritual Reset - Evaluate and improve your team working habits and processes.

• Sparring - Collaborate with your team to get quick feedback on work in progress.

• All Hands Meeting - Gather your entire team to share the latest business updates, wins, shout outs, and company news.

• End of Week Status Report - Give a quick snapshot of your week with a status report on wins, challenges, and areas of focus.

All of these amazing templates are now available in Confluence! As always, please don’t hesitate to leave any feedback below.

Extra credit

Which template are you most excited to use?! Tell us in the comments below or on social media with #CustomerLoveMonth, and you’ll receive an exclusive love month scarf.

45 comments

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2022

NEW TEMPLATES!!!! woot woot! 

This is the template for me... Daily Stand Up

I think this will be helpful to stay on track and only 15 minutes

Image result for gif Woot Woot

Like # people like this
Lukas Gotter _ Meetical
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 9, 2022

Really proud to see our 1-on-1 meeting template published on this awesome library! Thx @Avni Barman

Have amazing meetings and also check out our Meeting App for Confluence ;) 

giphy

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2022

Project Kickoff and Quarterly Check-In and End of Week Status Report - I can't pick just one.

Like # people like this
Nick Bourlier
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 9, 2022

Love the templates! In particular, I definitely see myself using the "5 Whys" template a lot in the future! #CustomerLoveMonth

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2022

I don't even know where to start here!  I loved templates before, and now there are SO many more great options to choose from.  Ok I lied I'm totally going to start with the "Introductory Blog"!  We have a new team member starting soon and this would be a great way to:

A) Allow them to get to know us a little be better (since we are all still working remotely).

B) Give them an easy way to help us get to know them better.

Thank you so much for these awesome new options!

Like # people like this
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2022

Awesome! The Quarterly Check-In be something that I will use going forward. And the OOO one too.

Like # people like this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2022

Ritual reset for the win! I'm about to do one tomorrow, and built the table manually. From now on out, I will be using this template. Thank you, thank you!

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2022

I'm a fan of the Out of Office template - it's simple, and good to know who a backup is. Even if you're not out, there's someone else who knows how to do what you do, right?

...right? 😅

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2022

Cool!

Like # people like this
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2022

These are some great additions, I will definitely use - Problem FramingTransition Plan and All Hands Meeting in future.

Like # people like this
Darryl Lee February 9, 2022

[Whoops - posted with wrong account. Please delete?]

Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2022

Well... color me surprised!

I was a little jealous about all these fancy templates being only for Cloud, so figured out how to "install" (copy the source for) a few of these templates on my Confluence Server (yes, some of us poor souls are still on-prem).

Prerequisite:

Install Confluence Source Editor. To avoid users accidentally messing up their pages, you may want to restrict it to just Confluence administrators or power users.

How To:

• Go to your free Cloud instance that you use for testing, and created a page based on the Project kickoff template.
  • Click on [...] for More Actions, and selected Advanced Details -> View Storage Format.
  • Select all that XHTML-based content and Copy.
  • Go to Content Tools for a space on my Confluence Server, and Create New Template.
  • Name the template "Project kickoff template", but leave the body empty.
  • Go back and Edit the template.
  • Click on the <> button to Open in source editor:
    sourceditor.jpg
  • Paste that code for the template.
  • Save.

Whew. That's a lot of work. 

I wonder if Confluence could just bundle these all up for us folks still stuck on-prem. (Heck, I don't even know if modern Confluence still supports template bundles...*)

* Nope. :-{

Like # people like this
Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2022

@Dave Liao Oooh, that is nifty, although I just set-up the olde team PTO Calendar for my group (shared to Outlook) and now I'm thinking it would be good to have that on the page as well.

If only there were a way to automate things so adding dates to the table would automatically populate the calendar. Or vice-versa.

Ah well, we can always dream right?

(Oh hey, there was this job listing tho. :-)

Like Nicole Radlow likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2022

Hi @Avni Barman 

Renewal !!!  💙

New templates, great news... 💙

alf-rock-star.gif

Cheers

Like # people like this
Lars Maehlmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 10, 2022

Wow, great news. Currently we are improving our onboarding process and the Introductory Blog looks like a great piece to include in our new onboarding. 

All the other templates look great too. I have to take a closer look to them but they are a truly inspiration to bring our content to a higher level 💐. Thank you 💕. 

Like # people like this
Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 10, 2022

I love using templates on the new Editor .. the preview part is just awesome... These are great additions!!! 💙💙💙💙

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 10, 2022

I love the introductory blog idea!

Like # people like this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 10, 2022

TEMPLATES GALORE!📝

I'm definitely trying out the following: "End of Week Status Report", "Roles & Responsibilities" (for myself), "Quarterly Check-in" and "Yearly in Review". 😍

Like # people like this
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 11, 2022

This is great! Thanks for sharing.

Like # people like this
Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 14, 2022

Thanks for sharing !!

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 15, 2022

Loving the Ritual Reset!

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro February 15, 2022

I love it! Thanks a lot for sharing!! @Avni Barman 🤗

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 17, 2022

I love templates for startups (obviously, haha 😆 ) and the MVP one! Definitely useful to use this one before going into creating the product value proposition deck which is usually much more detailed 🤓

I'll give it a try 👏

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 18, 2022

@Avni Barman I just used the 4L's template to gather Lessons Learned on our recent product release. I really like the template.  I added a column to the 4 L's section for recommendations.  I used the template as a tool that the team could come and go and update.  Once I am ready to collate the results, I will have a team meeting to promote the recommendations to the Action Plan.

Like # people like this
Cory Petko March 7, 2022

Definitely excited for the Roles & Responsibilities template! This will come in handy for my team. 😎💪

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events