Confluence is now on YouTube!

Hi everyone! 👋 My name is Jess and I’m the new social media lead for Confluence. Today we’re announcing a new home for Confluence YouTube videos: our very own Confluence YouTube channel!

Confluence YouTube.png

Whether you’re looking to improve your Confluence skills, onboard a new team member, or learn how others are using Confluence effectively, we’ve got a video for that. And there’s more to come! Subscribe to our channel today so you never miss an update.

4 comments

Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 13, 2022

This is an awesome collection of videos @Jess Huck

I can’t wait to see what new videos you come up with next!

Like • # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2022

Subscribed! Just curious why this wouldn't be a separate playlist under the Atlassian channel? Don't get me wrong, I love Confluence and have no problem with a Confluence specific channel. It just seems less intuitive for others looking for the content, and promotes more context switching.

Jess Huck
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 13, 2022

Totally hear you @Andy Gladstone! Our goal with the new channel is to make a better user experience for people wanting to know more about Confluence - removing clutter and ideally making it so that when you come to the channel, you know exactly which playlist to head to for what you need. It'll also make things clearer for folks using YouTube search to find Confluence videos. We're still very much connected with the Atlassian channel though and some videos will be shared between us! That said, it's a new channel with lots of new things coming, so I definitely welcome your feedback as it grows :)

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 17, 2022

Subscribed! Can't wait to see Confluence superstar @Matt Reiner _K15t_ in one of your videos! 🌟 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events