Confluence Holiday Workshop: Product guide – How to use Confluence for project collaboration

Season’s greetings, Community! 👋 The Confluence Holiday Workshop is drawing to a close, but we have one last gift 🎁 to make your spirits bright (and help your team collaborate better in the new year): a shiny new Product guide to master project collaboration with Confluence. 

Now more than ever, teamwork is essential for tackling any project. Information is shared instantaneously and the complexity of what we’re looking to solve is growing. Whether your team is fixing a bug, planning a campaign, launching a new product, or innovating for a brighter tomorrow, diverse viewpoints are essential to boost creativity, productivity, engagement, and communication.

However, project collaboration between teams comes with its own share of hurdles, especially when distributed. Documents get scattered and locked behind permissions. Without a clear roadmap or “North Star” goal, confusion and morale-draining status meetings are inevitable. Accurate, up-to-date, and accessible project plans are the antidote and ensure your team’s Confluence workspace clarifies your mission, spells out individual responsibilities, and provides visibility to every collaborator.

In this guide, we breakdown best practices to:

📣 Help us spread the word by sharing the guide on social media! (And be sure to tag us @Confluence! 🙂)

Bonus: See if you can spot the Pro Tips provided by the Atlassian Community’s own @Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_ and @Harrison Tang plus Atlassians @Bridget Sauer@John M, and @Sam Ugulava

Thank you to everyone who has brightened the season by joining us in the Confluence Holiday Workshop! On behalf of the Confluence team, wishing you all happy and healthy holidays and looking forward to another year of collaboration ahead. 💫 

8 comments

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2021

@Meg Bailey super excited to sink my teeth into some of this content over the coming days. It's a perfectly timed 'drop' with the EoY slow down providing me with more time to read, react and act. Can't wait to share discussions around this refreshed guide in the coming days and weeks!

giphy

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2021

@Meg Bailey ,

thanks for all The work you put into this fun filled Confluence workshop. I had a great time working through the calendar events and picked up some new bits of info as well. We certainly appreciate all the effort that went into this year. I hope you and all the community have a wonderful holiday.

Like # people like this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 23, 2021

I am so excited to get reading @Meg Bailey thank you so much! And a huge thank you and the community team for all the Confluence Holiday Workshop fun 🙌  I've just received my Confluence Christmas Jumper too... I bet you can't guess what I'll be wearing today 🤩

Like # people like this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 25, 2021

Thank you @Meg Bailey  for this fun activity! Wishing you and everyone in Atlassian a Happy Holiday Season!

Like Meg Bailey likes this
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 26, 2021

Thanks for sharing!

Like Meg Bailey likes this
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2022

Great thoughts on Content Collaboration Tool!! 

Thanks, @Meg Bailey 

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2022

@Meg Bailey thanks again! I really enjoyed the new layout and content, and have shared the guide around inside and outside the community multiple times! I am going re-purpose some of our internal Confluence how-to's and getting started content with content straight from the updated guide!

Like # people like this
Meg Bailey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2022

@Andy Gladstone Amazing, so glad to hear that! 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events