Confluence Holiday Workshop: Make your pages sparkle ✨ with header images

Hi Confluence Community,

As you celebrate the magic 💫  of the holidays and start planning🗓, for a new year, use festive header images to brighten up your Confluence pages!

Header images not only embellish your page but also lead to higher viewer engagement and information retention. In fact, Confluence Cloud has seen 12x more engagement on pages with header images. Try it for yourself! 

Here's how it works:

1. Download any of our seasonal headers images below.

Holiday Fun
    Holiday Celebration.png
    New Year Fun
    New Year Celebration.png
    Yearly Planning
    New Year Planning.png
    General Planning
    General Planning.png
  2. Add a header image to any Confluence page by simply hovering over the title and selecting "Add header image."
  3. Enjoy your beautiful page and an increase in viewer engagement!
  4. Bonus: Share a screenshot of your page in the comments below or on social media with #ConfluenceHolidayWorkshop.

Looking for inspiration? Check out some of the ways our team uses header images.

Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 3.06.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 3.13.50 PM.png

19 comments

lhodge
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 3, 2021

cute! going to use these

Like # people like this
Sharon Tan
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 3, 2021

The yearly planning one is my favorite! 😍

Like Reni Carlson likes this
Sam Ugulava
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 3, 2021

Wow! Love these!

Like # people like this
Sean Regan
Atlassian Team
December 3, 2021

Nice one! Grabbing it. 

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2021

@Reni Carlson , these are great! Thanks for sharing.

Like # people like this
Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2021

This is great!  Thanks so much, definitely adding these to some of my pages.

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2021

Awesome thank you!

Like # people like this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 7, 2021

@Reni Carlson  Below is mine from my personal instance. I can share it in Linkedin as well if it is not bad looking (Improved version today)

Screen Shot 2021-12-08 at 7.08.49 AM.png

Reni Carlson
Atlassian Team
December 7, 2021

@Fadoua wow looks amazing! Would LOVE for you to share it on LinkedIn. 

Like G subramanyam likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 7, 2021

Canada.JPG

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 7, 2021
Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 8, 2021

Hi @Reni Carlson thank you for the beautiful header images. They look stunning and crystal clear.

PFI my pages (removed sensitive details.

header images.png   

Calls header image.png

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2021

Hi @Reni Carlson 

My confluence ...

Confluence.png

Cheers

Reni Carlson
Atlassian Team
December 8, 2021

@G subramanyam @Vero Rivas thanks for sharing!! So wonderful to see those beautiful pages 😍

Like Vero Rivas likes this
Divya Sriram
Atlassian Team
December 8, 2021

Love these, how cute!

Kathryn Reddie December 13, 2021

Hi @Reni Carlson do you have any festive headers for those of us in the hot southern hemisphere?  :)  Snow isn't really our thing for Christmas in Australia.  

Martin Vosáhlo December 15, 2021

It is nice but does not work properly on wide pages :/ 

Reni Carlson
Atlassian Team
December 16, 2021

@Kathryn Reddie Great suggestion! Let me check with my team. If not able to do it this time, we'll include in our next themed community event :) 

Reni Carlson
Atlassian Team
December 16, 2021

@Martin Vosáhlo thanks for flagging that! Yes, these are primarily meant for standard width pages. I shared your feedback with my team, and we'll include wide page versions next time :) 

Like Martin Vosáhlo likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events