Confluence Holiday Workshop: End of year team gratitude

37 comments

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2021

This year I'm grateful to my wonderful colleague Danny for still being 100% committed during these every challenging times.  I'm grateful to Andrew Kendris and Dileep for welcoming me into their NYC ACE to do some stellar virtual ACEs together.  Grateful to JP Comeau for being both a speaker and now a fellow Canadian ACE.

As always I draw so much energy from the community (Stephanie, Erica, Darline) and my dear friends (Jack, Nic) and the I can't wait to meet you in person: Jimmy and funmanAndy.  I'm grateful to you and to everyone on Community.

Like # people like this
Sam Ugulava
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 10, 2021

This year I'm grateful to our community leaders for taking time to learn about new features and give feedback to the product team! Your support helps me and my team make Confluence better ever day!

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2021

Better together, stronger as a team.

This year I am grateful for all my team members. We were able to finish every single sprint with 100% completion and no carry over. It was an amazing accomplishment! I also appreciate them because they contributed to my success. I had just started at CSAA Insurance Group the week before Thanksgiving last year. Without my scrum team, I would not have learned everything I have and would not have accomplished all I did this year! Another thing that contributed to our success was Confluence. I wrote about 25 confluence articles this year for everything from schedules, to requirements, to calendars, to notes. Confluence definitely contributes to my success as well! 

Like # people like this
Clint Young December 14, 2021

I'm grateful for friends who encourage me to be more active in the Atlassian community. I'm also thankful for the webinar that @Erica Moss put on a few months back outlining how to become a community leader. I'm looking forward to 2022 and hope to up my community skills.

Like # people like this
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 14, 2021

This year I'm grateful to all community members who have contributed in anwering questions and posting great content. I have learned a lot through the posts and improved our processes in our organization with new tricks. ( @Bill Sheboy @Jack Brickey@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- @Brant Schroeder

@Alex Koxaras _Relational_@Vero Rivas

Kudos to all the community managers for motiving the community to participate and for making the contests so interesting! (@Erica Moss , @Monique vdB@Mandy Ross@Christine@Mandy Ross

Also thanks to all the marketplace and solutions partners that we regularly deal with to solve our issues (@Kristján Geir Mathiesen

@Zane eazyBI Support@Miles Faulkner@Hyrum Steffensen--Cprime@Anna-BigPicture

Like # people like this
Lars Maehlmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 15, 2021

@Thomas Schlegel  - I blush at all the compliments.
But indeed it was a great year. I enjoyed the events and all the fun we had. There are many good memories included. I am really thankful for your patients (especially I am always late :-( ).

I am looking forward to 2022 to see what we can do in the events and all the board games to play. Thank you!

Like # people like this
Debi Gerald December 15, 2021

I am grateful for the team at ID.me who has built an amazing play book database in Confluence.  Should someone be out a team member can step in and we don't miss a beat!  The idea was all started when a female employee was going to be out on maternity leave.  She left behind detailed instructions for the contractor who filled in for her.  Now the entire company relies on the play books the have been built out for each team.

Like Mandy Ross likes this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 15, 2021

My team fill each other's smile piles frequently. This year, I'm so grateful to have found myself on the most fantastic product team ever at a new company. I am surrounded by supportive and amazingly talented people every day.

Like # people like this
Mandy Ross
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 15, 2021

I'm grateful for my Enterprise group leaders, @Dave Liao and @Clark Everson ! They're so much fun to collab with and make all our time together a blast! I also want to shout out to all my Product Insider regulars (you know who you are and stupid Khoros makes it hard to tag you), and to @Danielle Imbesi , my partner in customer experience. And, the fabulous ladies of Confluence @Avni Barman@Reni Carlson , @Sam Ugulava for setting the standard for product teams and Community! And @John Funk @Jack Brickey @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- @Jimmy Seddon for being there for the product teams - you guys are amazing!

Like # people like this
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 16, 2021

I'm grateful to be part of this extraordinary community, full of great people and questions that need answers! Cheers to following people for making my journey more thrilling and exciting (without order of preference)!

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-@Mandy Ross@Isha@Erica Moss@Jack Brickey@Carol Low@Maggie Norby Adams@Sharon Tan@Fabian Lim@Bill Sheboy@Monique vdB@Hana Kučerová and the amazing Atlassian support team!

Be well, stay safe and always but always... listen to metal! 

🤘 🤘

Like # people like this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 20, 2021
Like # people like this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 20, 2021
Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events