Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Cloud page design

Create the page on Confluence cloud using the macros to display the contents, graphs, information, blogs, charts and many more based on your requirements.

Here, I have used the section, image, content, charts and external link to display the information. You can use a template to display the content more precisely.

The Section and Column macros

You can use the Section and Column macros to add a set of columns to the page. You can include columns inside the Section macro and the contents will be displayed in columns.

community_screen1.jpg

2 comments

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 24, 2019

I'm missing something in this article. Would be great for example to add some steps to how to add those sections and layouts or at least link to Atlassian documentation - https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/add-formatting-to-your-page-724764836.html

Thomas Øhrbom January 2, 2020

I am afraid this article is out of date. On Confluence Cloud the Section and Column macros are obsoleted in the new Fabric Editor. From what I know they will not be brought back any time soon.

Your link to the Section and Column Macros points to Confluence Server documentation. The corresponding documentation page for Confluence Cloud is here: Add formatting to your page

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events