Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Cloud Bug Fixes - April 2021

Hi, my name is Sai Ramanathan, and I’m an Engineering Manager on Confluence Cloud.

The Confluence engineering team is constantly building new features that we regularly share with you on Community. In addition, we’re also continuously fixing bugs behind-the-scenes.

Here are just SOME of the bugs we fixed last month.

You can find the whole list of bugs we fixed in the last month here.

I hope the team’s work is making your Confluence experience better!

- Sai Ramanathan, Engineering Manager, Confluence

8 comments

Amanda Stender April 14, 2021

Hey Confluence team! Are you aware of the bug that resizes table columns every time you publish/edit the page?

I can send a screen recording if you'd like to see what's happening on my end. Let me know where to send that. Thanks! 

Like # people like this
gary April 15, 2021

I reported a bug that affects the Comala document control add in last month. This is a weird one that is intermittent and results in a flashing screen when you attempt to add approvers and results in a draft document being moved straight to approved status instead of In Approval status. Is this a known bug with a priority for fix?

Dimitri Rupp April 15, 2021

Dear @Sai Ramanathan , thanks a lot for the great work you and your team is doing constantly. I know this situation perfectly well, how everyone is asking for something the software should have or do (including car washing, coffee cooking, go out with the dog and clean the kitchen) and everything should be available by yesterday :)

The cloud is not that simple for developers and engineers. Therefore, I'd just like to say thanks to all of you. Keep up the great work and as always counts: do one issue after the other and step by step we are getting there.

Have a great and pleasant day!

Dimitri

Like Sai Ramanathan likes this
James Conway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2021

@gary Have you reported the bug you mentioned with Comala Document Control to our support team at https://support.comalatech.com/ ?

If you could confirm the support ticket number I can take a look. If not it would be really useful if you could log it there, ideally with a screen recording of the issue.

Thanks in advance

James
Senior Product Manager at Comalatech

Sai Ramanathan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 11, 2021

@Amanda Stender have you filed a bug for it with Atlassian support? If not, I'm happy to file one on your behalf

Sai Ramanathan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 11, 2021
Amanda Stender May 11, 2021

@Sai Ramanathan I have not. That would be awesome if you could. I also have a screen recording of the issue if it's possible to add that to the filed bug. 

Like Sai Ramanathan likes this
Sai Ramanathan
Atlassian Team
May 11, 2021

@Amanda Stender here you go: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-72115

You should be able to attach a screen recording or a gif to that ticket and also leave comments. Please let me know if I can help with any of that. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events