Confluence Admin Certification now $150 for Community Members

More and more people are building their careers with Atlassian, and we want you to be at the front of this wave!

Important Dates

• Start the Certification Prep Course by 2 April 2019 (you can also start the course any time during April but earlier start is recommended to increase the likelihood you can get an exam seat by 15th May.)

• Take your exam by 15 May 2019

Through April 2019, Atlassian is offering a special promotion on our Confluence Administrator Certification (ACP-CA). You'll have through 15th May 2019 to take the exam.

First, we'll give you free access to the latest, greatest version of our Certification Prep Course. Use Promo Code: A876-42D4-8BE1.

After you sign up for the course, we'll provide a voucher for you to take the ACP-200 Confluence Administration exam for only $150. You'll need to take the exam on or before 15th May.  (We suggest you register for the exam promptly after you receive your voucher.)

This package is normally USD $500. If you're interested, be sure to use the Certification Prep Course promo code before the end of April.

FAQs

Q: Has the exam changed recently?

A: Yes, a few minor topics have been dropped and the remaining topics have been re-organized. You can download the latest PDF here.

Q: Can my company take advantage of this offer by purchasing bulk exam vouchers from Atlassian?

A: No, we only sell full price vouchers. We do not have the ability to sell discounted vouchers. You will need to pay by credit card.

Q: I started my Confluence Certification Prep Course before I found out about this offer. How can I take advantage of it?

A: Your course access has automatically updated to the new version of the prep course. Let us know that you need the discounted voucher by submitting a ticket to the Certification Team at https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/9/create/259.

Q: I already paid full price for my future Confluence exam – how can I take advantage of this offer?

A: If your exam is more than 72 hours in the future, cancel it online immediately to avoid late cancellation fees. If you paid by credit card, Kryterion will refund your fees. If you paid by voucher, the voucher will become re-usable. Then re-register using the discount voucher from the Certification Team.  If your exam is less than 72 hours in the future, contact the Certification Team at https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/9/create/259.

14 comments

Robin Naundorf March 14, 2019

I'm not able to use the Promo Code:Screenshot 2019-03-14 10.53.37.png

Atalie
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 14, 2019

Hi @Robin Naundorf , thanks for informing us! We have fixed the issue. Please try again now. If you encounter further issues, please reach out to us directly at 

https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/9/create/259

Like Njagga Marong likes this
Sergej Grasmik March 25, 2019

The world will get lots of new Confluence admins, but less Confluence newbies :) 

Many thanks for that opportunity!

Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2019

Best of luck to everyone during testing!

Alexander Auer April 2, 2019

How long does it take to receive the exam voucher? @Atalie 

Atalie
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 2, 2019

@Alexander Auer - We have the voucher codes scheduled to be emailed out this Thursday, April 4.

jira guy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2019

I just found this post. argh!!!!! 

I am getting error that this code is invalid. A876-42D4-8BE1 

Any chance I can still get access to this prep course? @Julia 

Thanks

Julia
Atlassian Team
April 4, 2019

@jira guy , yes, we will re-activate this code today.

jira guy
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 4, 2019

Thanks Julia!

Let me know. I will sign up for this. 

Julia
Atlassian Team
April 4, 2019

@jira guy , you should be able to use the code now. :-)

jira guy
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 4, 2019

You are cooler than the support team 😉

Shantanu Gupta April 9, 2019

Hi!

I just read this and I made a support ticket for the discount voucher!

Thanks for doing this, this is great! I look forward to taking the exam.

Also, feel free to share any tips for the exam with me. It would be extremely helpful!

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Received the voucher within 3 hours, cheers to Iryna from the support team!

Dharma Ramos
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2019

I started the prep course on April 1st, but did not get a voucher by the 3rd as indicated above. Can someone please look into this?

Julia
Atlassian Team
April 15, 2019

Hi Dharma, yes, thanks for calling our attention to this, we will be able to get the voucher to you on Tuesday afternoon (US time).  We appreciate your patience!!

Like Dharma Ramos likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events