Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling Confluence lovers: submit your content for prizes!

34 comments

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2021

@Jenn Riek  I submitted using YouTube, please let me know if you are able to see it as this was my first time posting a video in it.

Jenn Riek
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 25, 2021

@Fadoua received! Thank you for your submission.

Like • Fadoua likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 26, 2021

Thank you for putting this together @Jenn Riek!  This was great motivation and inspiration to write another article on the Atlassian Community!  

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/First-Impressions-of-Confluence-Cloud-from-an-Atlassian-Veteran/ba-p/1591689

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2021

Hi @Jenn Riek 

Done, amazing !!!

Cheers

Like • Jimmy Seddon likes this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 2, 2021
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 10, 2021

I found the Post very late, can I still submit the content!

Jenn Riek
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 10, 2021

@Pramodh M unfortunately, submissions for the 2021 content showcase are closed, but we'd still love to see your content! We'll be running more events like this in the future, and Customer Love Month will return in January 2022. You can send content to me at jriek@atlassian.com. 

Like • Pramodh M likes this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 16, 2021

When can we expect our badge @Jenn Riek ?

Image result for gotta catch em all gif

Jenn Riek
Atlassian Team
February 18, 2021

@Kat Warner they're being awarded shortly! You should see yours by the end of the week. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events