Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸ‚πŸ» Apptoberfest Demo: Table Filter and Charts for Confluence πŸ»πŸ‚

No cats were harmed in the making of this video.

πŸ‚πŸ»Happy Apptoberfest!πŸ»πŸ‚

Thanks for watching our demo! We took Apptoberfest as an opportunity to think out of the box and have some fun, and this is what we came up with. Check how easy Table Filter and Charts is. Even cats can use it!

This demo shows how you can extend Confluence functionality with the Table Filter and Charts app. You'll see how to:

The app is available for Cloud, Server, and Data Center.

Try Table Filter and Charts for Confluence for free. If you have any questions or ideas, don't hesitate to contact us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwaL2VkVr2o

10 comments

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2021

So pleased of the disclaimer ahead of the demo πŸ‘» I've got to say this is probably the cutest one I've seen so far and it worked, I was engaged and enjoyed it to the very end πŸ™Œ Thanks @Maria Kurnosenko for sharing!

Like β€’ # people like this
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 6, 2021

Amazing video, and great demo of the app features. Well done @Maria Kurnosenko and team!

Dimitri Rupp October 12, 2021

The Table Filters app from Stiltsoft is mandatory for every Confluence environment. The huge feature set and the excellent user-friendly settings windows are just excellent for configuration, also for non-experts. 

I love Table Filters, and I am using it all the time for each customer.

Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2021

Brilliant. Wishing I had thought of incorporating cats into my video πŸ˜Έ

Helen Morgan October 15, 2021

What a cute video! 😻

Kateryna Evdaseova October 15, 2021

Oh, that's great!

Sam Nadarajan
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 15, 2021

By far best demo I've seen in Apptoberfest so far! I am seriously considering it (getting the app, not the cats, although why not both hmmmm)

Maggie Norby Adams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 26, 2021

I love this so much great work @Maria Kurnosenko πŸ˜»

Laura
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 26, 2021

That cat has some serious typing skills! What a fun way to demo πŸ‘ 

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 28, 2021

@Maria Kurnosenko Great app.  Thanks for sharing.  

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events