Announcing Confluence PM Office Hours Thursday 9/9!!

Hey Confluence fans! Have you ever been steadily working away on a Confluence page and thought, hey! I have a question/idea/concern and would loooooove to talk to a Confluence Product Manager about it! If so, then we have some great news for you!

As part of Collaboratory month and our ongoing commitment to customer love, the Atlassian Product Management team in collaboration with Community will host a day of drop-in office hours live and in person via Zoom with our PMs on Thursday, September 9! This is a unique opportunity to ask a PM any question you want.

Here’s a schedule of the PMs and time slots that are available, all on Thursday September 9 (all times PST):

8am - 9am PST: Steven Bao, Migrations & Enterprise Functionality LINK TO JOIN

9am - 10am PST: Avni Barman, Templates & Creation LINK TO JOIN

10am - 11am PST: Davide Akinyemi & Stephanie Zhang, Mobile Projects and Upcoming Releases LINK TO JOIN

12pm - 1pm PST: Lennon Liao, Integrations w/Atlassian Products LINK TO JOIN

4pm - 5pm PST: Emily Ditchfield & Christina Ristevski, Analytics & Search LINK TO JOIN

A few words about logistics: 

• This will be conducted on a first come, first serve basis. 

• When you get to the Zoom Room, please type your question into the chat and we will get to the questions in the order in which they are received. 

• If we run out of time and there are any unanswered questions, we will answer them in a roundup Community post to follow.

• We know our Community members are accustomed to contributing to a relevant, polite and constructive conversation, so please respect the same code of conduct in these sessions.

Excited? We are too! We can’t wait to meet you, so set yourself a reminder and we’ll see you at Office Hours!

3 comments

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2021

This is AWESOME!  Thank you so much!  I will need to make some time to participate.

Like # people like this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2021

@Mandy Ross - Am I misinterpreting the date in the title versus the date in the body?

Like Mandy Ross likes this
Mandy Ross
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 8, 2021

@LarryBrock Yes, you are right! thanks for catching that!! I've updated the title to reflect Thursday, Sept 9 as the correct date. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events