Create
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

5 ๐Ÿ”ฅ ways to use Confluence as a cross-company collaboration system

Hey there ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ Community Members,

Want to take your teamโ€™s productivity ๐Ÿ“ˆto the next level? Do it, and your company will thank you ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ!

Learn how Fidelity Payments Services uses Confluence as a content collaboration hub to boost efficiency and eliminate information silos across the entire organization. With all their teams in-sync,

• Key work efforts moves forward faster

• Every team member is an active contributor to the shared goal

• There are fewer meetings needed to be successful

Read their story and also get a bonus โ€” 5 ๐Ÿ”ฅ ways to use Confluence as a cross-company collaboration system. And please leave a comment to let us know what you think and if your company is doing something similar.

Get your team collaborating better โคด๏ธ and faster ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธtoday!

Cheers,

Your Confluence Product Marketing Team

3 comments

Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2022

Hi,

Even my company uses Confluence as a tool for content collaboration between teams and customers. We also use confluence for all Product documentations. i.e. All the product related documents are updated in our confluence. Customers with access can view it directly and customers without access are given the exported PDF files.  

Like โ€ข # people like this
Marin
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 4, 2022

Knowledge sharing and team collaboration paired with asynchronous communication can get much simpler using tools like Confluence. The concept of a learning organization is the cornerstone of our vision and efforts within our company.

Like โ€ข Nicole Radlow likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2022

@Nicole Radlow thanks for featuring the blog post here. I'm happy to speak to anyone that is looking to adopt Confluence or better Confluence practices, just leave a reply on this thread and we can connect.

As I said, Confluence (well, Atlassian tools in general, but Confluence in particular) is my passion project. I'm always ready to help spread the love!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events