Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you had an ‘aha’ moment in Confluence whiteboards?

Daniel Simmonds
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 8, 2023

New to Confluence whiteboards? Or are you already an experienced user? Share your 'aha' moments that made your work easier. What features do you find most valuable?

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
YY哥
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2023

Hi Daniel, 

I have used Figma, Whimsical, Mirror boards. Confluece whiteboards are embed in CF directly (native functionality) and integrated /w Jira very friendly. So I like it.

Thanks,

YY哥

0 votes
Brecht Seys November 14, 2023

If I had to name something it would be that copy-pasting a Jira URL automatically converts it to an issue card, that's just simple and nice.

Also the Issue Preview for such cards, when you quickly want more issue details without leaving the whiteboard. That's nice integration between Confluence and Jira.

That being said (I don't want to be Negative Nancy), rather than "Aha this is nice" moments, I've had many more "Oh dang, this doesn't work yet" moments.

I know the product is still in Beta, and am patiently waiting for next releases, but we desperately need a decent Search feature, something like Miro's "Frames" feature, and the possibility to add normal hyperlinks to words of a Text element. (Sometimes you just don't want a hyperlink per se as a card.)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events