Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certain cloud Confluence users are unable to import Jira issues in Cloud Confluence Whiteboards

luca.calderone009 November 19, 2023

Hi Team,

Certain cloud Confluence users have reported they are unable to import Jira issues into Whiteboards. They can however create cloud Jira issues from the same Whiteboards.

When they click on Import from Jira no issues display. This doesn't change when switching between Basic/JQL and after inserting a JQL query which returns results in cloud Jira.

• Permissions: The issue persists on all whiteboards they opened across multiple unrestricted pages in different Spaces. Some of which they are admins of and they have 'Pages and whiteboards' Add and Archive permissions.
  • Access: They have access to Cloud Jira where they can view/edit/create issues.
  • Browsers: The issues persists on different Browsers even after clearing the Cache memory, and after closing and reopening the browsers.
  • Other users: can import Jira issues onto the same pages the affected users are unable to.

I appreciate your support.

Luca Calderone 

Jira and Confluence AdministratorEmpty Import issues from Jira page.png

3 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Simmonds
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 21, 2023

Hi @luca.calderone009 the problem should be fixed now, just refresh the board a few times. 

luca.calderone009 November 22, 2023

Hi @Daniel Simmonds, I confirm the issue is no longer affecting our users. I really appreciate your support. Objectively, this issue couldn't have been addressed more promptly than that!

maree_milne-v
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 15, 2024

Hi Daniel

We are experiencing this issue, I am not sure if this is something we can resolve ourselves

EDIT: Apologies, we had the same issue, even on refreshing the page, but it was resolved once we created a ticket from the whiteboard. Not sure if it was just loading in the background and this was incidental timing, or if creating an issue resolved the connection issue.

Cheers
Maree

0 votes
Daniel Simmonds
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 20, 2023

Hi Luca, sure no problem. Here is a link to booking a meeting https://calendar.app.google/fWDSxqwX7Hvn4gr37.

0 votes
Daniel Simmonds
Atlassian Team
November 19, 2023

Hi Luca, would you be open to having a call with myself and one of our engineers to help you get to the bottom of this?

luca.calderone009 November 20, 2023

Hi @Daniel Simmonds, yes, absolutely!

I have time today and in the next few days, I am based in New Zealand.

Thanks for looking into this.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events